Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo......

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As all men know, getting a woman to give oral sex is a nearly impossible task. Of course, that never seems to stop women constantly demanding that their men go down to lick their cherries, does it? Still, I can't blame them. Women don't seem to taste as bad down there, for starters.
    Do you have a really tiny gob? Or is he really wide?
    Gagging I can understand, but opening mouth issues I can't picture.
    Do you really want a mental image of that? :p
  • Options
    Do you have a really tiny gob? Or is he really wide?
    Gagging I can understand, but opening mouth issues I can't picture.

I used to have that problem. Basically it was alright for a minute or so, and then my mouth started killing, it was worse in certain positions. The more I do it the easier and less twinge-y it gets, so I suppose my suggestion would be to stick at it, but do keep varying angle/movements so your jaw has time to relax.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Do you really want a mental image of that? :p

No, not really, did realise after I posted that wasn't the best expression, but decided to leave it for people to snigger at.:p
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Practice makes perfect

What he said...:yes:

When I started going down on my ex, I got lockjaw a couple of times!! :shocking: But the more you do it, the more flexible and used to that position your jaw gets... :thumb:
  • Options
    oh ok. Cool, well its actually that my mouth is pretty small.....well seems to be, but i suppose after more practise it will "stretch" I gag too, but i know i just have to get used to that, i can actually fit it in, im just sure that it affects my performance!!

Shame I dont have a bf to practise on lol!!

Thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    As all men know, getting a woman to give oral sex is a nearly impossible task. Of course, that never seems to stop women constantly demanding that their men go down to lick their cherries, does it?

I don't know where you're getting your information from, mate, but I can tell you for starters that that there isn't quite right. The day I "demand" oral sex from anyone is the day I expect to be told where to go. You lot have as much right to say no as we do.

:grump:.
  • Options
    As all men know, getting a woman to give oral sex is a nearly impossible task. Of course, that never seems to stop women constantly demanding that their men go down to lick their cherries, does it?

wtf?
  • Options
    I don't have much experience in this regard, but that doesn't tie in with what I hear in the office, SG.
  • Options

Congratulations, that's possibly the largest amount of bollocks ever talked in a single post.
  • Options
    Congratulations, that's possibly the largest amount of bollocks ever talked in a single post.

:yes: what are you on about SG?!
  • Options
    As all men know, getting a woman to give oral sex is a nearly impossible task.

Getting a woman to give you oral sex might be a nearly impossible task, but lots of men get it on a regular basis, without asking, because (OMG) some girls like doing it! :eek:
  • Options
    :yes: what are you on about SG?!
    Perhaps I've just ended up with the wrong ones.
  • Options
    i'd just like to say i love goin down on a man and cudnt care less if he did it back to me or not, i just love hearing a guy enjoyin himself because of me!

the whole if you dont do it to me then i wont do it to u is bulls**t!
  • Options
    As all men know, getting a woman to give oral sex is a nearly impossible task. Of course, that never seems to stop women constantly demanding that their men go down to lick their cherries, does it? Still, I can't blame them. Women don't seem to taste as bad down there, for starters.

It is? Guess my man's just lucky then... :p
  • Options
    Lies!! its written by a woman that doesn't like giving bj. :yes:
  • Options
    lyra101 wrote: »
    It is? Guess my man's just lucky then... :p
    I'm increasingly getting the idea that, somewhere or other in the UK, there is a huge congregation of women who love giving blowjobs. Do they meet up every Saturday afternoon and worship in front of a statue of a massive cock? We should be told.
  • Options
    I'm increasingly getting the idea that, somewhere or other in the UK, there is a huge congregation of women who love giving blowjobs. Do they meet up every Saturday afternoon and worship in front of a statue of a massive cock? We should be told.

Sssh, it's our secret cult! You men are not supposed to know! ;)
    But you got it wrong, it's Friday afternoons. While you're at work.
    No seriously, I just like making my boyfriend happy :chin: And I don't think I'm alone...
  • Options
    lyra101 wrote: »
    No seriously, I just like making my boyfriend happy :chin: And I don't think I'm alone...

What ? Other people like to make your boyfriend happy too ? :p
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    What ? Other people like to make your boyfriend happy too ? :p

Hope not! *Must... think... before... speak* :blush:
    :p Just pointing out to SG that lots of women like BJs because they like to make their boyfriends happy. Not mine, hopefully *hisses* :mad:
  • Options
    :lol: