Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Super Base

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I picked up some speed last night and decided to bom half a gran as a tester....oh my god. This is the strongest speed that I have EVER taken. I can't actually believe how mashed I was and on only half a gram! I was up all night, only just got it and still feeling it a bit. My friends had to go to work so left me buzzing after a few hours, so I spent the rest of the night wondering around the golfcourse making up games.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you, seeing as UK speed is usually complete shit with an average purity of 2%.

I feel really ill now though, I've got that horrible sick feeling in my stomach.

ETA: Yeah I feel really rough, think I'm gonna throw up.

And I NEVER throw up, not from alcohol, not from drugs, not even when I'm ill.

Another thing about this mind blowing base, is that it gave me a fucking painful headache for a while (and my mate) until I took two asperin tablets. Yes I know it was probably stupid to take them but my head fucking hurt!

Comments

• Options
    you need to eat a piece of toast - hum though maybe later.

have a cup of tea.
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »

have a cup of tea.

Ok, I'm making one now. :)
  • Options
    Eat something and go to bed.

Don't tell me you have to work later on or something?

Your party should be good if your going to be eating lots of it.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    Eat something and go to bed.

Don't tell me you have to work later on or something?

Your party should be good if your going to be eating lots of it.

Lol Yeah I have work at 6, but I'm blatantly phoning in sick.
    I really don't think I could stomach any food and I tried sleeping but I still can't. lol

Yeah man I'm well looking forward to getting fucked! I cannot describe how mental this stuff is, I've never had any speed like it.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    You thought you would be cautious and sensible by trying it out first, and then bombed HALF A GRAM?
  • Options
    Eat a banana - good for you and easy to eat. Drink water too, you'll be dehydrated.
    It's years since I've had good base - did you get rushes off it?
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    It's years since I've had good base - did you get rushes off it?

:yes: Every two minutes I had a fat rush! Seriously, I was more fucked last night than I have been off good e's and coke. As I said, I was wondering around a golfcourse on my own for hours in the dark because my mates had gone in and I still enjoyed myself, lol That's how battered I was.

It's soooooo wet though, it's a mission to get out of the baggy so I'm drying it out in the airing cuboard so that I can eventually snort it.:D
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :yes: Every two minutes I had a fat rush! Seriously, I was more fucked last night than I have been off good e's and coke. As I said, I was wondering around a golfcourse on my own for hours in the dark because my mates had gone in and I still enjoyed myself, lol That's how battered I was.

It's soooooo wet though, it's a mission to get out of the baggy so I'm drying it out in the airing cuboard so that I can eventually snort it.:D

oh god no - snorting base is evil and the effects dont last as long
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    oh god no - snorting base is evil and the effects dont last as long

If it's dried out then I much prefer snorting it. It feels a bit more like coke that way. The reason why I bought this speed was to help me get off coke, so it needs to be snorted. :yes:
  • Options
    But you won't get it to last as long..if you eat enough and get fuckered you won't be wanting any coke really, well maybe you might i dunno.

Ah well, work can cope for once. I hate ringing in sick though due to the night befores antics.

Gotta work later at 6 myself and then out at 11 more than likely,mite sit in for one friday night though.
  • Options
    Can anyone think of a quicker way to dry out Bass than the airing cuboard, that doesn't ruin it?
  • Options
    it takes about an hour to dry next to a fire
  • Options
    I dry my weed out in front of a hallogen heater
  • Options

ETA: Yeah I feel really rough, think I'm gonna throw up.

And I NEVER throw up, not from alcohol, not from drugs, not even when I'm ill.

Arrgghgh I never do that either - but the only time I ever threw up was when i mixed vodka (about half a bottle) with a speed pill (do you even still get those?) arrghgh was horrible - the madest thing was 30 seconds before I was well up for eating ice cream...
  • Options
    Base should be super strong. Be very careful with it, pure speed is powerful stuff. When I used to do it (about 8 years ago now), someone I knew used to carry around a carrier bag full of wet base and dish it out at parties. A tiny bit (small finger fingernail's worth) would keep me awake for 2 or 3 days.

Respect this stuff.
  • Options
    The only time I've ever come close to throwing up on drugs was taking half a gram of pure MDMA mixed with a lot of booze. I suddenly realised I was gonna chuck but didnt feel ill at all, in fact I found it just another happy sensation. It amused me. And this from a guy who is terrified of puking. But then the feeling faded and I was fine again.
  • Options
    with a speed pill (do you even still get those?)

lol, I remember getting them before... they were quite chunky blue pills...

The ones I had were shit though, after about 3 you would start to get an ok effect, but it really wasn't worth it.
  • Options
    Can anyone think of a quicker way to dry out Bass than the airing cuboard, that doesn't ruin it?

i remember id some wet stuff that i wanted to snort.. i got a bit of paper and set it ontop of a lampshade and turned on the lamp.. give the paper a wee shake every once in a while to break the stuff up.. worked a treat! :thumb:
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    i remember id some wet stuff that i wanted to snort.. i got a bit of paper and set it ontop of a lampshade and turned on the lamp.. give the paper a wee shake every once in a while to break the stuff up.. worked a treat! :thumb:

:thumb: Ta.

JamesZero, I had one of those blue speed pills once, but it didn't do anything.
  • Options
    The reason why I bought this speed was to help me get off coke,

Is it working?
  • Options
    a speed pill (do you even still get those?)

You will still come across people with a dexedrine script who flog 'em. If you do, keep 'em sweet, they're few and far between these days!
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote: »
    You will still come across people with a dexedrine script who flog 'em. If you do, keep 'em sweet, they're few and far between these days!

Lol considering I think the last time I saw one was about 12 years ago I'm not sure I will come accross them again - but who knows maybe in another life - it got me totally mashed and I only took half
  • Options
    Dexies usually come in 5mg pills. One or two would keep me awake through a late drinking session, 4 or 5 would give a top speed buzz.
  • Options
    You thought you would be cautious and sensible by trying it out first, and then bombed HALF A GRAM?

Yeah I just had to echo that, good base needs respect, as Blaggy has said.
  • Options
    Dexies

Now... There's a term I haven't heard in a while :)
  • Options
    Strictly old skool blud, ya get me.
  • Options
    Strictly old skool blud, ya get me.

Totally mate ;)
  • Options
    I just did a bit of research and apart from being perscribed for people with sleeping disorders (like when you sleep too much which would be sensible) - Its also reccomended that children with ADHD pop 3 a day - nice.

Gawd this world is just so wrong sometimes...
  • Options
    Ritalin is normally used for ADD. Dexedrine is used if Ritalin doesn't work. Curiously enough, it seems to calm people with ADD down. However, I'm not too sure about the wisdom of giving kids speed...
  • Options
    I have an old american Physician's pharmacology textbook from 1999, and it still had methamphetamine listed, for severe eating disorders and ADD.

I believe that they've taken it off in America now.