Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

manu v milan leg2

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    For those two sets of fans, certainly. But the rest of England. Apart from United/Everton/Liverpool fans, who really cares? I mean really?

Whereas if it was Man Utd in the final, we'd all be on the edge of our seat, obviously. I couldn't give a shit about the Pool-Chelsea game, I didn't give a shit tonight, and I don't give a shit about the final, except to see a good game of football, and two of the world's best teams going at it.
  • Options
    Outclassed, outplayed. Gattuso was a fucking beast tonight. United were utter shite.
  • Options
    Whereas if it was Man Utd in the final, we'd all be on the edge of our seat, obviously.

There would have been more people willing United to lose today that will Liverpool. I guarantee that I will get stick at work tomorrow, just like I did today. Masses.

that's the difference. United ignite passions in people.
  • Options
    Lol, love it. fuck off back to the arndale centre because you wont see ancient greece for shit !
  • Options
    Milan because they should never have been in the tournament and cheating apparently propsers in UEFA leagues.

Absolutely agreed. They were the main culprits behind Juventus who rightly got put down a league. I'm sure Berlesconi knows a good lawyer or two...

If Milan do win it, granted, they've played some brilliant football, but it will be an absolute disgrace and show just how impotent Italian football is when it comes to dealing with cheats and corruption. They should never have been in the competition in the first place.
  • Options
    Absolutely agreed. They were the main culprits behind Juventus who rightly got put down a league. I'm sure Berlesconi knows a good lawyer or two...

If Milan do win it, granted, they've played some brilliant football, but it will be an absolute disgrace and show just how impotent Italian football is when it comes to dealing with cheats and corruption. They should never have been in the competition in the first place.

Exactly. From a football pov they have been brilliant and deserve to go through. Doesn't negate the fact that theclub are cheating scum.
  • Options
    If Milan do win it, granted, they've played some brilliant football, but it will be an absolute disgrace and show just how impotent Italian football is when it comes to dealing with cheats and corruption.

Compared to the FA who take a hardline against cheats in the......oh, hang on.
  • Options
    Compared to the FA who take a hardline against cheats in the......oh, hang on.

And what cheating are you alluding to?

Are you seriously comparing match fixing / referee bribing and intimidation / high-level gambling to play acting and diving?
  • Options
    And what cheating are you alluding to?

Are you seriously comparing match fixing / referee bribing and intimidation / high-level gambling to play acting and diving?

Err no, I was referring to West Ham.
  • Options
    United didn't play well at all and I suppose that happens in football from time to time.

Don't think it's possible to get a repeat of that dream final 2 years ago but I still think Liverpool can pull it off.

"You'll never walk alone!"