Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Nice white underwear

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does sexy white underwear exist?

I hate wearing white underwear but sometimes you just have to don't you, if you're wearing a pale top or something that you dont want it to show through. But the only ever white bras i see are like 'mumsy' type ones, floral ones or really lacy and old fashioned, i've been looking in places like H&M and...well err most places really! Anybody know where there is any?

I also find it never stays white for long after a few washes and looks a bit grey which is the most unattractive thing ever. and then you have to throw it away...however this may also be something to with the fact that im lazy and dont wash it properly (i.e not with other white stuff, haha).

Comments

• Options
    Why don't you get a nude bra? I got a plain push up nude bra from victoria secrets and it looks great. might not be the sexiest but its great for every day under light clothes and gives great cleavage.

Other than that.. what about wonderbra? They do some nice white ones.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Try Debenhams. I got some lovely white Red Herring french knickers from there the other day.
  • Options
    i dont do white bra's either....nude all the way!

And yes you can find sexy white bras....if you have small boobs A/B and if your lucky C.
  • Options
    I have a few sexy white bras from Bravissimo. Not at all matronly! But I do prefer nude
  • Options
    theres loads of white ones on the la senza website, i dont see anything wrong with them, dont look mumsy or anything
  • Options
    Went to M&S and got a nice white bra this weekend.
  • Options
    Do you hand wash your lingerie? If you throw them in the washing machine (like I tend to, when feeling uber lazy!) then that's where you're going wrong.

Also, you can buy 'whiteners' to put in with your whites to keep them bright.
  • Options
    I've got this white set (Zeta by Freya), it's the closest thing to white sexiness I could find:

B000E7ENJ8.01-A17A9KSBA4BTSR.PT01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V64183563_.jpg
  • Options
    :sour:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    :sour:

haha! thats your opinion quite clear then :D

must say im not a fan of the one above, i dont really like see through underwear.

i do have a nude bra that i wear sometimes and yeah its fine you cant see it through white tops its just...when you take OFF the top then its a problem, haha, thats what im thinking about, a nude bra isnt the most attractive either!

gonna have a look on the la senza site now.
  • Options
    Have a quick poke about in debenhams underwear department, i've got a couple of nice bras from there :)
  • Options
    Flesh can look nice. Its not the color that makes it sexy, but the style. Do you have the brand Lily of France there? They have some very cute styles in skin tone colors, and victoria secret too. Their new infinity edge deep plunge and the gel curve ones are very comfortable and cute too. Plain, yes, but the shape still makes it pretty sexy.
  • Options
    Have a quick poke about in debenhams underwear department, i've got a couple of nice bras from there :)
    :yes:.
  • Options
    Although if it's just for under light/white tops you may find other pale colours work fairly well. I've got a pale green one (actually looks nice) that goes under almost anything, so it's worth trying pastel colours as they look so very much nicer than white/grey or nude.
  • Options
    Most days I wear white undies, from M+S or Tesco/Asda. They are not the most beautiful bras ever but beauty and practicality don't really go together in my book.

I have seen some gorgeous white and cream underwear in knickerbox (the Ann Summers department), it's mostly lacy though rather than plain.

I handwash my underwear. You can use bleach on white stuff, it really gets them clean. I sound like some sort of 50s housewife, ha.
  • Options
    i find primark do nice white bras, atm I waer their gel ones whch are £4, their lacy but not see thru. also they do nice pastle colours, ive got pink, blue and white.
  • Options
    I love white underwear, i have some lovely white undies from la senza. I think white underwear can be just as sexy as black.