Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

periods and pregnancy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
sorry this is a bit grafic.

is it posible to have a period and still be pregnant. Im on the pill but have messed up a few times, last month I didnt have a break and just carried on. this month I was 3 days late (im always really regular), I did a test on Mon which was negative, I then came on, but light (normally im very heavy), now today im very very light, almost like im coming off, but i have only been on 2 days, instead of my normal 5. is it worth me doing another test to check, or just leave it as I have had a sort of period, thanks for any advice

emz

Comments

• Options
    That is probably due to you running the pack back to back, that sometimes happens. And yes it is also possible to be pregnant and have periods, when my friends mum was pregnant with her she didn't realise until she was 7 months gone, she carried on having periods like normal.
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    That is probably due to you running the pack back to back, that sometimes happens.

when Ive run the packs before (many times), its always been the same, ive come on a day early and been really heavy, it has never been late or this short since i started them.
  • Options
    Ask a doctor.

Being pregnant but still having periods would seriously suck. You'd get a double dose of hormone-crapness :(