Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Painful for him during sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Recently when we've been having sex, my partner is finding it painful when I orgasm. He says it feels like he's being bent. We've tried quickies, thinking maybe it's all the foreplay turning me on so much, we've tried taking it slow, we've tried inbetween but it doesn't appear to matter - whenever I come it hurts him. :o I don't like hurting him and so we have to stop suddenly and it's just leaving both of us frustrated. The only way we can seem to manage is if I just lay there and think of other things like what colour to paint the kitchen and other mundane things so that he can orgasm without me coming. The moment he hits the right spot though it can all go wrong.

Our relationship is not exactly fantastic (honeymoon period is well over, we've been together 8 years this May, living together for 7!) and one of the best (and never effected) part of it has always been our sex life. Long periods without we can cope with (hell, we have a 6-year-old daughter!), but pain during is making both of us frustrated and it's starting to effect other areas of our relationship by making us snappy, irritable and from my point of view, I don't want to be all huggy and kissing him like normal as it's arousing for both of us and I know it will probably end up in us having sex.

Any ideas of what we can do?

Comments

• Options
    Do you squeeze tightly when you come?
  • Options
    Yes, I guess I do but it's never been a problem until the past month or two.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Unless intentional, whenever pain occurs in relation to sex, it's always worth getting checked out by a doctor. Has your partner considered going to see his GP about it?
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote: »
    Unless intentional, whenever pain occurs in relation to sex, it's always worth getting checked out by a doctor. Has your partner considered going to see his GP about it?

Exactly!

If there's something possibly wrong with his Hampton, it needs to get checked out ASAP.

I can't believe he hasn't gone already, tbh.
  • Options
    The problem seems to be me squeezing too tightly when I climax so he tells me :blush::o But I don't get any pain.

(I really hope he closed his MSN window as we've been chatting about this problem via that while he's in work - only asked him what exactly the problem was though :blush: )
  • Options
    Hmmm I would get the pain checked out.

IME contractions are very good. (Can they be called that? Or too much baby imagery?). However someone I know had pain just during intercourse and it wasn't because he was massive. Don't think he went to the doctors.
  • Options
    well if i developed any problem with my cock during sex i would go staight to the docter ive wrote in two threads concering cock and i find quite funny heheheh lololololololol
  • Options
    well if i developed any problem with my cock during sex i would go staight to the docter ive wrote in two threads concering cock and i find quite funny heheheh lololololololol

i think you need to develop a little bit in other areas :chin: