Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Both virginities ;)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HanHan wrote: »
    Wow!! Well I'm very impressed with all that, I must say.....sort of ashamed to say, my perception of you has turned round greatly!! :blush:

;)

ETA - I do love a good discussion though, and will defend my views with vigour and candour :)
  • Options
    Thats always a good thing. As long as people are tolerant of other's views, and open to change. I dont like it when people refuse to let anything change their views.

And once I was almost stopped from going in a gay club. and im gay. :yeees: Just because I was wearing a cocktail dress, not vans and black, and have long hair. Hmf.
  • Options
    talia wrote: »
    And once I was almost stopped from going in a gay club. and im gay. :yeees: Just because I was wearing a cocktail dress, not vans and black, and have long hair. Hmf.

Annoying isn't it?

I'm pretty 'metro' (I hate that term...) and so am hardly looking like I'm gonna be standing out too much at the best of times!!
  • Options
    Ah but I guess you get a good gaydar being a bouncer at a place like this. Although even my girlfriend (who has an exceptional gaydar) would never have guessed I was gay in a million years.
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    ;)

ETA - I do love a good discussion though, and will defend my views with vigour and candour :)

Which is great!! :) Can respect anyone willing to do that, even if they hold opposing views...:thumb:
  • Options
    :lol::lol:

I just had this reply on the thread I posted about lgbt (in reference to me even asking about it):

"gary, you're so cute I could honestly just smother you in kisses sometimes."

:lol::lol:

This is from a girl who graduated Oxbridge University and at the graduation dinner, stood up, picked up a chair and hurled it through the window, calmly said "I don't belong here..." and promptly walked out.

Quality.
  • Options
    Ah but I guess you get a good gaydar being a bouncer at a place like this. Although even my girlfriend (who has an exceptional gaydar) would never have guessed I was gay in a million years.

That's not the point I was trying to make

It's the whole thing about stopping you just because you're NOT gay. Well out of order and annoys the hell out of all my gay friends! It's no wonder they set up their own night hahaha

In fact, it's the 5th Birthday next month! Way to go

I somehow managed to edit my own post, deleting this original material.

Bah.
  • Options
    Wait a minute... *takes conversation back about 3 pages*

You guys had an LGBT talk in sex ed? That's impressive.
  • Options
    I think it was along the lines of 'these people exist'. And dont get aids.
  • Options
    I think it was along the lines of 'these people exist'. And dont get aids.
    Well that's more than we got. I never really existed in my school...
  • Options
    Well I remember being told how gay men have sex (it was probably under the 'don't get aids' section of the education :rolleyes: ) and everyone going "oooo...siiiir......how do yooooo know?" :D:D We were so mature.....:rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    I just had another thought.

If losing one's virginity involves vaginal pentration by a penis, does that mean that gay men never lose theirs either? And if they can as long as they pentrate a hole, what about bottoms (meaning passive partners, not bumholes)?

Just wondering. Am tempted to start a spinoff in P&D...
  • Options
    yeh you should piccolo. I think its silly saying that if a person never sleeps with the opposite sex, then they will *never* lose their virginity.
  • Options