Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Exercise Buddy

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
Does anyone fancy joining me for some sort of buddy thing, so I get my arse into gear and go.

As in, we both promise to do a certain amount of exercise a week, and we see how we get on?

I dont think this is coming out very well, but sort of like a slimming class where by going you feel you have to make an effort.

If you have any idea what I am on about and fancy it, let me know

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    can you explain a bit better? do you mean meeting up, or chatting about it? I would consider it
  • Options
    I will if you like, but i must warn you that i go on average 5 times a week at the moment! Keep up missy!!
  • Options
    I willlll I need to be motivated also Em! :)
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote: »
    I willlll I need to be motivated also Em! :)

If you need a gym buddy Nikki just let me know, i'll help you work up a sweat :naughty:

I'll even stop you taking a detour to McD's on the way back :p :yes:
  • Options
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    If you need a gym buddy Nikki just let me know, i'll help you work up a sweat :naughty:

I'll even stop you taking a detour to McD's on the way back :p :yes:

:lol: Do you KNOW how difficult it was not to call in for breakfast this morning? And I've got to walk past it on the way to college now *sob*
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote: »
    :lol: Do you KNOW how difficult it was not to call in for breakfast this morning? And I've got to walk past it on the way to college now *sob*

Well i want you to take a tangerine in your pocket, and hold it whenever the urge is building, and feel the disappointment that i'd be filled with if you fell for sinking your teeth in to a greasy meaty treat!
  • Options
    A forgotton angel: I just mean talking about it, dont worry.

So shall we all do something...as I sit here eating garlic bread? We could have a little diary thing going on.

Anyone got any good ideas??

Oh and Icey, 5 times is a bit extreme for me, but seeing as I know you just do 10mins 5 times a week, ill be ok :p
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I should go more :(

I did walk to the station and back today though - bout 20 minutes each way. That'll do for this week!

Ooh gardlic bread :p
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    I should go more :(

I did walk to the station and back today though - bout 20 minutes each way. That'll do for this week!

Ooh gardlic bread :p

it was very tasty :yum: I would have saved you some, but well its tough! :p

You should try do some more, like me...and then eat garlic bread, and by the next meet we will both my shadows of our former selves :D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Bunnie wrote: »
    it was very tasty :yum: I would have saved you some, but well its tough! :p

You should try do some more, like me...and then eat garlic bread, and by the next meet we will both my shadows of our former selves :D
    Heh.

I think we're off to play footie tommorow so that counts too.! :D
  • Options
    Might be worth posting an ad on www.yourgymbuddy.co.uk ...