Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How to arouse a shy girl?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

What a guy should do to arouse his girlfriend & get her to the point where she will overcome her own shyness & be willing to go further in the relationship? I want her to enjoy it as much as I am,

In essence, what make girls sexually aroused?

Comments

• Options
    hate to be clichéd but all girls are different and like different things.
  • Options
    well, you obviously can't tell it so across-the-board-ish, some shy girls are cats in the sack, while others are very self-conscious.

Just be gentle and take it slow, she might take a bit longer to get into the mood, try to be a bit more romantical instead of rough.

Give her the impression that you care about her issues/pet peeves (or do care! even better), like "omg, the light is so bright, I can see my fat rolls." or something and of course try to help the situation to make her feel comfy.

yea, i think you get the picture...
  • Options
    Ra24 wrote: »
    Hi,

What a guy should do to arouse his girlfriend & get her to the point where she will overcome her own shyness & be willing to go further in the relationship? I want her to enjoy it as much as I am,

You can't make her as ready as you are for the relationship to progress; you'll just have to wait for her to be ready in her own time.

She'll probably be the best person you can ask about what turns her on... everyone's different afterall.
  • Options
    If she's shy then give her a nice compliment during a tender moment. If she's shy she might not realise how fit she is, and she'll really appreciate it and so become more comfortable and more likely to come out of her shell a bit, both sexually and emotionally.
  • Options
    Bring her to the circus.

Beep beep! :wave:
  • Options
    hate to be clichéd but all girls are different and like different things.
    Yes, I'm aware of that fact. But there must be something that all girls respond to.

"She'll probably be the best person you can ask about what turns her on"

Well, I'm not sure about that. I wish to make her feel at ease with me & to enjoy our making out as much as I enjoy it.

So, what I should do?

Thanks
  • Options
    If she won't shag you next, she probably doesn't feel comfortable. Is it her first time? You should respect her boundaries and wait, if you think the relationship is worth it... Or you can get her really drunk... Or maybe just explore each other a bit.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Namaste wrote: »
    Or you can get her really drunk...

Yea go for that one :thumb:
  • Options
    Fuck with her mind!
    Keep conversation topics pretty flirty and plant subtle ideas in her head, good eye contact & smiles.
    Learn where her 'spots' are, for example - lower spine, behind the ear, shoulder blades etc I'm sure you get the idea, there are bound to be a few spots that give her that tingley feeling which is good :thumb:
  • Options
    make her feel very very beautiful act as though you think shes the most special person in the world, but dont push her or you could end up making her feel awful and presured
  • Options
    Ra24 wrote: »

1. Take her out. Wine her, dine her. Romance her.

2. Pamper her.

3. Don't try to arouse her in her own house while her parents are in.

4. Don't get her drunk and take advantage of the situation.

5. Be patient, if she's worth having sex with then it's worth waiting for...
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    1. Take her out. Wine her, dine her. Romance her.

2. Pamper her.

3. Don't try to arouse her in her own house while her parents are in.

4. Don't get her drunk and take advantage of the situation.

5. Be patient, if she's worth having sex with then it's worth waiting for...

:yes: five top tips there.
  • Options
    Definitely good tips there.

I used to be really shy and self conscious (still am from time to time). Less light (although not pitch black) and a duvet always made me feel a lot better.