Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Aqua Fit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have my first aqua fit class tonight. What do they generally do during the time? If you have been yourself, did it benefit you? Wanted to do something for weight loss and hate the gym or running so I thought to start me off though this would be a good idea. Agree? :)

Comments

• Options
    Went to one in Austraila, was fun, but a hell of a commute.
  • Options
    Went to one in Austraila, was fun, but a hell of a commute.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    they're great to relax and have fun but I didn't lose any weight. I felt a bit stronger though and they really stretch your muscles out. I used to go to them at the gym, twice-three times a week.
  • Options
    I used to go with my sister because it helped her back, and it really does feel amazing when it's finished, you feel so healthy and refreshed, i miss going... It is fun aswell, and if you like dance/house music, then that is a bonus coz they will play stuff like that to get you pumped. woo yeah! good stuff it really is.
  • Options
    The one that I went to was full of little old dears. I had such a laugh though and really pushed myself. I like the fact that you can push yourself however hard you like but noone can really tell; I hate it in aerobics if I look like the lazy cow or the up herself cow that's really going for it!! Major paranoia. Aqua fit is ace.
  • Options
    I used to go a few years ago. Was great fun and you can push yourself as hard as you want and no-one can tell. Good for toning rather then losing weight.