Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

last meal on earth

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My mum's pesto pasta with creme fraiche, courgettes, onions and bacon.
    And half a dozen Krispy Kreme's for afters.

:yes:
  • Options
    Just give me a curry, a fat chinese and a roast. Those are my three courses :yum:
  • Options
    Proper italien-fied pasta with all the trimmings. Yummm
  • Options
    my last meal: a whole pizza from cheeseboard in berkeley, ca. has anyone been? it's amazing. gotta love the co-ops and dirty hippies! :)
  • Options
    Something chickeny.
  • Options
    I've always wondered if for your last meal you could request a handle of vodka and a bottle of everclear and be dead before the needle. I'd do that.

Failing that, I really can't decide, theres so much I like. Probably several mexican dishes, a pizza, some type of peanut butter pie or cookies, ice cream, burger king, onion rings, cheese sticks and spinich artichoke dip with lots of hot tortilla chips
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    I've always wondered if for your last meal you could request a handle of vodka and a bottle of everclear and be dead before the needle. I'd do that.

fuckin funny
    my_name wrote: »
    Failing that, I really can't decide, theres so much I like.

I would have it all and die of stomach burstage.
  • Options
    Oh, on a side note, couldn't tell you how real this is, god knows you cant trust the internet, but I thought this was rather interesting :yes:

http://www.deadmaneating.com/dme2005.html
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    If it were my last meal I would want to eat everything lovely until my stomach exploded. Is there ar price limit on the meal?

Think the price limit's about $20 or something. Think that would rule out caviar - sorry people :)

Dunno what I'd go for. Indian/Chinese/Mexican probs or maybe something cooked by my mum, or maybe just a big meal of chocolate stuff - bet you my mum would still tell me off about eating too much chocolate though.

Mum: But chocolate makes you fat.
    Me: Do the words "Death Row" mean anything to you???
  • Options
    Oh, did you know, alot of prisons restrict your last meal to foods available inside prison walls and if your request wasn't available, you would simply be turned down or, as Brian Price states, if someone asked for lobster, they may be served a processed fish filet.

Who knew the last meal could be so interesting, I've read way to much on this now :p
  • Options
    Pringle wrote: »

Mum: But chocolate makes you fat.
    Me: Do the words "Death Row" mean anything to you???

hahaha that made me laugh ..

yes i would actualy stuff my face i wouldnt give a fuck if my calves looked fat if i was about to die. well i would but it doesnt really matter
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    briggi wrote: »
    You're having it tomorrow and you've started making it already? There's nowt like preparing in advance! :razz:

I would have to say Aloo Gobi vindaloo with plain rice, vegetable pakoras, onion bhajis, garlic and coriander naan, poppadoms, mango chutney and lime pickle. That'd see me nicely off to the other side :yum:

No silly it looks good in the picture! :p