Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

dont go to kfc on a saturday night in north belfast

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol well its as bad as it can get in some places at some times.. but yes on the whole the whole of NI isnt as bad as its made out to be .. its just some places.. ie that fuckin kfc! amongst others
  • Options
    KFC i always go to when im over there is always fucking dead and full of pikeys working there!
  • Options
    HOLY SHIT!! Omg! I hope the pain isnt as bad as it looks :(

Hpe it all gets sorted and the fuckers get delt with *hugs*
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    oh this is just the procedure.. need a police report along with the medical reports to send off to the compensation agency it is!

Who gives you compensation? And why?
  • Options
    not too sure on the ins and outs of it but its only something that concerns northern ireland because of the type of sectarian trouble and paramilitary violence .. ive another claim coming in too, its not someone specifically being sued its just government paying out for victims of trauma and serious assaults ... sure google has some more indepth answers, tbh i dont really care why as it works in my favour :)

the last thing was from gettin battered around the head with a gun, tied up with my shoe laces and held hostage at gunpoint for 12 hours
  • Options
    'not as bad as it sounds' eh? :p

Stupid question here, but you feeling ok in yourself yea?
  • Options
    im fine n dandy.. needed a bit of sense knocked into me anyhow :thumb:

as far as im concerned it could have been FAR worse.. still able to sit here n type so its all good!
  • Options
    Ace stuff. How much compensation we talking here :cool: 3 figure, 4 figure?
  • Options
    all depends mate, havent got too much wrong physically, my mate will get more tho he needed 10 staples, had a lump the size of a golf ball on his head.. wont know whats goin on really for a bit... all just a waiting/healing game now!
  • Options
    It's not asbad as you english make it out to be

Compared to where though?

And why do you lump all the English together when you say that?
  • Options
    Not p&d to be fair, lets leave z's thread for people to wish him well, not to have a go at Northern Ireland or England.

You can always start a thread in p&d if you want.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    Not p&d to be fair, lets leave z's thread for people to wish him well, not to have a go at Northern Ireland or England.

Dude, I wasn't having a go at N.I., just stating something which z- has said in the past on these boards. Where you come frmo can be a major factor. Christ history tells us that.

Yet someone here was surprised that this alone could have been motivation for the attack on z-

We have problems in England like this, but not to the same degree.

There wasn't a political point being made, just clarification for another user.
  • Options
    aye lol fuck this side trackin threads shit, was just showin you all my pretty new head!
  • Options
    Nice pics mate!! Looks like you got a corker, fucking pussies using bottles!

Glad you are here to tell the tale, be proud of the fact you have taken it like a man!! and when you see the cunts again, you know what to do!
  • Options
    Nice pics mate!! Looks like you got a corker, fucking pussies using bottles!

Glad you are here to tell the tale, be proud of the fact you have taken it like a man!! and when you see the cunts again, you know what to do!

Run!

At least that's what I'd do :lol:.

Although next time you're feeling peckish, go to McDonalds :p
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Run!

At least that's what I'd do :lol:.

Although next time you're feeling peckish, go to McDonalds :p

they'll be gettin their car burnt out with the doors superglued shut and them in it!

and aye maccy d's sounds like the right plan of action next time round