Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

put downs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well what comes round goes round (karma) and its obvius she got the problem maybe he jealos of you u ever thought that
  • Options
    well what comes round goes round (karma) and its obvius she got the problem maybe he jealos of you u ever thought that

no i dont think she is
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    no i dont think she is

It could well be the case, hun. Turns out there was a lot of jealousy issues going on between me and my aforementioned nemesis. Not on my part, i might add :p
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    It could well be the case, hun. Turns out there was a lot of jealousy issues going on between me and my aforementioned nemesis. Not on my part, i might add :p

I cant imagine her being jealous really. I'm not trying to sound modest or anything. Would be nice if someone was tho! haha
  • Options
    I cant imagine her being jealous really. I'm not trying to sound modest or anything. Would be nice if someone was tho! haha

To be honest my lovely, I didn't think anyone would be jealous of me either, least of all her. She always strutted about like the girl who had everything, you know? And it turns out she was jealous of l'il 'ol me.
  • Options
    Did she admit it to you?
  • Options
    Did she admit it to you?

Oh god, no. Her boyfriend told me.
  • Options
    Haha. It must have felt good when he said that.
  • Options
    It really did. Suprising. I also felt a little bit sorry for her. Jealousy is a nasty nasty thing.
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    Oh god, no. Her boyfriend told me.
    I wouldn't tell my bf I was jealous of a gilr in the first place and if I did and he told her I'd kick his fucking ass!
    Not that I'd be jealous of anyone :p