Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Heroes

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hm, no, though I did wonder if it was anyone we've already seen. But it doesn't seem like the Haitian, he didn't seem to be a bad guy... Except maybe turning Claire to Peter's mother.

That wasnt him being particularly bad though was it... he worked for Claire's Grandmother all along, probably after some behind the scenes politics between Her, Linderman and Mr Nakamora. And he was trying to do what was best for Claire by protecting her from Thompson. Unless you are talking about something in the Finale i havent seen yet, in which case... nevermind lol
  • Options
    You weren't really arguing against anyone :p

Yeaaah but usually on boards such as these it's always better to get your point accross first, rather than leave something open. If you don't, you come back a day later and you have 3+ people questioning it, which you then have to reply to instead.
    Yes. That's what he was saying.

...you on crack? Seriously. Fuck. He was saying he's "pretty sure" Peter's still alive, I'm saying it's obvious he is. That as the whole point in Nathan flying him away instead of someone simply killing him. Nathan will die, peter will explode, fall, and live.
    Pleeeease just give it a rest! You never tire of being right like that time where Hiro went all the way into the past to fight the dinosaurs because of the picture having a dinosaur in it, not because soon after we saw it Hiro was in the museum getting a sword then facing off against a model dinosaur that looked exactly the same and in the same position as the picture...:chin:

Facetiousness isn't something you pick up on well, is it?

But yeah, you're right. I forgot how in the bottom corner of Isaac's painting it had the caption "This will happen in season one. Not any other season; season one."

For the reasons I've already stated, I doubt the anti-climax which was the museum will be the last we see of dinosaurs.
  • Options
    No shit :razz:

Seriously, what the fuck are you getting at? "No shit" was the basic point of my post, to which you started hitting out with shit like "Yes. That's what he was saying."
    It doesn't travel well through text unless you really emphasise it, like sarcasm :)

A fact of which I am well aware. I just don't like feeling like a 14 year old in a chat room by filling my posts with a bunch of lame looking smilies. If you can't think to yourself if something someone says is likely to be serious, smilies or no smilies, it's really your own problem.
    Just like all the other pictures.

This is different. All the other pictures (by Isaac) had something to do with the immediate story. Painting a T-Rex then having it as a replica in the next episode is well, pointless. When making your predictions with TV shows, you need to ask yourself what stuff you've seen done on TV before, and what stuff is likely to be done and how the fans will react to it. In much the same way theories such as the Lost survivors being stuck in limbo, or as part of some computer game, or weird sci-fi endings can be written off without a second thought. I mean, alot of Lost's viewers are women/girls... do you really think they'd be impressed by the show changing from a mystery drama, to some science fiction thing?

The painting was to give the fans something to look forward to; this is made all the more evident by it being the closing scene of an episode. The museum part in the next episode came accross as a follow up to that teaser. Really, look at the facial expressions in both. Hiro looks playful in the still, but terrified in the painting. This suggests the T-Rex is actually attacking him. The way he acted in the museum seemed to suggest a "You're not so tough! [for when the time comes]" attitude.

Honestly, what do you think was going through the writers' heads? "HEY, we'll get the fans really pumped about the possibility of Hiro fighting a motherfucking dinosaur! But then we'll completely let them down by showing a replica in a museum. BOY ARE WE A BUNCH OF PRANKSTERS!"

As a sidenote, when Linderman was showing Nathan his gallery, he mentioned having paintings from more than one artist. He (and the others responsible for the master plan) also seemed to have knowledge of the bomb, and what they intended to do for quite a while. This means that the ability of painting the future isn't something that's limited to the immediate future.
  • Options
    Isaac's paintings don't have to happen exactly as they are painted.
    He painted Nathan as President... so that should happen right? Nathan himself... but Sawyer painted himself as Nathan as President with the main character being slightly more sinister looking and the colour scheme being darker. So... who was right? Which one will be the President? Surely as they both used the same powers and the paintings are always right that means both are right, right? Or maybe, neither are going to happen!
  • Options
    My bad, thinking about LOST when i meant Sylar! dont hold it against me!

But i just watched the finale and soooooooooo hope Nathan and Parkman are alright... well Nathan anyways!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Honestly, what do you think was going through the writers' heads? "HEY, we'll get the fans really pumped about the possibility of Hiro fighting a motherfucking dinosaur! But then we'll completely let them down by showing a replica in a museum. BOY ARE WE A BUNCH OF PRANKSTERS!"
    Like they've never played a prank on us before? They cheated us thrice out of a Peter-Sylar battle. Like holding a toy over the kid's head, saying "Here, take it" and then pulling it out of reach.