Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bored

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah all back to normal .. down the beach?!! You CUNT! :p
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Yeah all back to normal .. down the beach?!! You CUNT! :p

Yup, its awesome weather for getting pissed down the beach. Plus my mates band are playing in a pub down by the sea in a little cave. Great place.

Thats what I didn't like about Nottingham, having no sea around. Unless you go for a dip in the Trent.

:thumb:
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Yup, its awesome weather for getting pissed down the beach. Plus my mates band are playing in a pub down by the sea in a little cave. Great place.

Thats what I didn't like about Nottingham, having no sea around. Unless you go for a dip in the Trent.

:thumb:

Been there .. done that :p
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Been there .. done that :p

What a dip in the Trent? Its fucking minging that river!

I didn't even realise Nottingham had a river until my fourth year in the city. Was quite a revelation. :D
  • Options
    A drunken dip :p

Well the river does divide the scum and the normal folk .. luckily i live on the normal side of the Trent ;)
  • Options
    A drunken dip
    :p

Typical drunken students :D
    Well the river does divide the scum and the normal folk .. luckily i live on the normal side of the Trent ;)

Whats the normal side? I consider the normal side to be the side with the city center and all the pubs in it. Very rarely ventured over the river, its fucking scary over by Trent Bridge :thumb:
  • Options
    I'm bored shitless, I'm skint and staying in all holiday.
  • Options
    I still haven't done anything useful... well, I did look at some METAR and TAF reports to 'refresh' my memory so I guess that's better than the nothing else I've done. I just have a clue what's going on in regards to the weather. I don't like metereology too much. :|
  • Options
    Going to a mates house tonight for a bit of drunken banter, then head out after. Bit skint but I'll manage something.
  • Options
    Anyone for some chat chat http://gabbly.com/vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/index.php

Ooops .. sorry to whoever was in there .. nature called ..