Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ah bollocks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, firstly sorry i know there are so many threads about this but i want to explain it properly and after lacy's thread it may stop some boredom! And secondly sorry if this is the wrong forum, feel free to move it.

So...i messed up my pills before my last break which was just over two weeks ago.

i missed one pill, took one the next day as usual, then two days later i missed another pill, i took the next two days as normal, the last one i took wasn't the last in the pack but i came on probably because i messed up, i had 3 left to take. I had my break which was fine, took the first two days of the pack and had unprotected sex on the third day.

So what are the chances i'm pregnant?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    but i had sex after the period????? fuck knows, im confused.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    It sounds to me like there could be a chance as usually if you miss pills towards the end of the pack you should keep taking the pills for seven days even if it means missing your break. But have a read of this FAQ on missing the pill and if you're still unsure why not ring the fpa for an expert opinion: 0845 122 8690. Take care.