Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

gradual tan building moisturisers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone recommend one that smells nice? I've used Johnson's last year, and just gone and bought Dove's this year, and that chemically fake tan smell stays on my skin all day long :( I always think it's a sure giveaway when someone has used fake tan because if you stand close enough you can usually smell it, but I want people to think I've somehow naturally gone from pastey to sunkissed!

Any neutral or sweet-scented ones around?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think the dove one is one of the best for not smellin too bad, But the Garnier (sp) summer body one smells ok too, i got the one in the spray formula, not too great for actually buildin the tan thought I don't think. Thats why I prefer the dove one.

And as for actual fake tan sprays, the Garnier ambre solaire one is really good, also, avon do one, in the mouse formula that you cant even smell when its on ur skin :thumb: Goes a bit streaky though

Also, Boots No7 Naturally Sunkissed, I got a free sample of it last summer, smells good, but again, I didn't think it was too great for the tan, but I don't know how deep a tan you want, but smells so nice