Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Body Stockings

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know where i can get a nude colour body stocking which isnt see though and goes right to my feet??

Am doing a walk for breast cancer and want to decoate this !! Please please help!!

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone know where i can get a nude colour body stocking which isnt see though and goes right to my feet??

Am doing a walk for breast cancer and want to decoate this !! Please please help!!

Are you doing the moon walk too?
  • Options
    Ebay?

Would you not be better with a catsuit type thing rather than a bodystocking, or are you planning on wearing something over it?
  • Options
    yea am going to put a bra on it with glitter
  • Options
    I had one a couple of years ago when I went as Britney Spears to a fancy dress party. I spent aaages looking for one and then got it from a dancewear/accessories shop and it was really nice (well as nice as a nude bodystocking can be I suppose :razz:), it went over my feet like tights and kind of hooked onto my fingers so it didn't slide up my arms. If you see what I mean.

I'd suggest either looking in any local ones you have or, as Glittery said, on ebay.
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    I had one a couple of years ago when I went as Britney Spears to a fancy dress party. I spent aaages looking for one and then got it from a dancewear/accessories shop and it was really nice (well as nice as a nude bodystocking can be I suppose :razz:), it went over my feet like tights and kind of hooked onto my fingers so it didn't slide up my arms. If you see what I mean.

I'd suggest either looking in any local ones you have or, as Glittery said, on ebay.
    Got any pics? :p