Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How Old Were You When You ....

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    12/13 I think
  • Options
    I can't remember! I think I was about 14.
    It was one of these big ass things though: Motorola_M3788__87281.jpg I think I've still got it somewhere!
    That was the 1st one in the house and it was my dad's.
    I was about 16/17 when I got my 1st one and it was this one.
  • Options
    Hmmmm, 20 years old I reckon. It was huge. For my 21st I upgraded to the phillips C12 in black, which I lost within about 2 months so bought the just come out super fantastic phillips savvy and thought I was pretty damn cool ..... *holds head in shame*
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    98 - I was 17.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I was 22 years old in September 2000. Very late by age and date standard. And the phone was a very old model for its time too!
  • Options
    I think I was 12 or 13. I'd begged and begged my dad to let me have one for my brithday, but he said no. He said they were causing illnesses in young kids and there was no way. So I resigned to the fact that i wasn't getting one. Big shock when i unwrapped it... it was love at first sight!!!
  • Options
    Think I was 13. Had a hand-me-down Panasonic. It was huge. But I prefered the buttons on the old mobile phones... Now they're nearly all squishy rubbery feeling ones which are hard to press down and that annoys me... my first priority in buying a phone is what the buttons are like.