Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Am I a twat?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We'll have a spare room come July (until then the best I can offer is a sofa). I know you don't want to live in Old Trafford and it'd be the small room (Si's room atm) but it doesn't sound like you've got anything better lined up and you wouldn't be on the AST so you could move out if you wanted. It would be about £165 pcm or £190 pcm depending on whether my boyfriend moves in which I think is likely but I haven't asked him yet so shh! It's a secret!;)

We get July rent-free anyway after that we would want rent but if you needed to owe us a few months I shouldn't think it would be a problem. I actually owe people rent atm which is why I'm not offering to lend you money but hopefully I will have a job soon, cross-fingers for me. You would have to pay your share of the bills and council tax on top of the rent. That would probably come in under £50 a month total for phone, internet, gas, electric & CT. The landlord pays the water rates.

I replied to your thread on depression and sex-drive but I don't think you read it - so go read it. And even if you don't want to come and live here come and visit.
  • Options
    Do you want to get a thesite.org posse and go round this guys house to get the money back? Could go for a drink afterwards :yippe:
  • Options
    Well it's all sorted now... The guy who dicked me around a bit left me the money on his table... And an easter egg with my name iced on it, I thought that was sweet.

I think he knows he was being a bit shady, I am glad that it is all over and have forgiven him.
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    Well it's all sorted now... The guy who dicked me around a bit left me the money on his table... And an easter egg with my name iced on it, I thought that was sweet.

I think he knows he was being a bit shady, I am glad that it is all over and have forgiven him.

Excellent.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Namaste wrote: »

So good to see that people aren't always evil! :D