Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

BAZUKA THAT VERRUCA!! and all that jazz

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok so i have one of these minging things on my foot, have done for yonks but im only just now geting round to actually dealing with it, cos im a bit crap basically.

anyhoo, found a tube of that bazuka stuff in the cupboard, but no instructions or owt. how do you use it, like? i put it on and its just turned into this white stuff over the verruca. my mum says youre sposed to leave the stuff on for 2 days then file it off n re-apply, zat true?

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    It will turn white. And ye, you do neeed to peel it off then re-apply. Just be careful that you take the stuff off and not the veruca. I accidently did this and it wouldn't stop bleeding.:(
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    It will turn white. And ye, you do neeed to peel it off then re-apply. Just be careful that you take the stuff off and not the veruca. I accidently did this and it wouldn't stop bleeding.:(
    :yes:.

Although I actually ended up digging my verruca out (NOT advised, because I have a scar on my foot and it hurt a LOT now) because it was taking so long :grump:.