Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Synergy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone been? is it any good?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Noticed this belatedly, but I might go to the next one. :yes: It's supposed to be awesome, lots of my friends from church / uni have been and love it.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    Noticed this belatedly, but I might go to the next one. :yes: It's supposed to be awesome, lots of my friends from church / uni have been and love it.

Cool, I'll go if you go! :D
  • Options
    I've been!!! SeOne club in London yes?

My bloke played in the chill out room at 4.30am in the morning at the February one. Really nice event I thought! We were really well looked after by the promoters, fed & watered at their expense and paid too!!!

Nice chilled vibe where we were (chill out room LOL), they had put carpet down and made a real effort with all the visuals and decoration. Some really good noisy psytrance on the other side of the club. Plenty of stuff to keep you entertained there - it's not all about music. There were some talks going on - I tried to listen but I really didn't get them at all, bit too far out for me :(
  • Options
    Report back from Synergy...

It was wicked, I've done Whirlygig too which was pretty cool.

May be off to Planet Angel next month.

Wehay!
  • Options
    I've been to one, it was pretty good, not quite my kind of music but a good vibe and they did deck out the Drome nicely. Not quite as good as Pendragon I dont think though.
  • Options
    budda wrote: »
    I've been to one, it was pretty good, not quite my kind of music but a good vibe and they did deck out the Drome nicely. Not quite as good as Pendragon I dont think though.

Ohhhh what's pendragon?
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    Ohhhh what's pendragon?

I havent the faintest idea, the last one I went to was years ago, but they did have a prayer sculpture for you to attach your thoughts and worries too. It seemed a good idea at the time.

That'll teach me for not reading properly, I thought you said 'when's pendragon?'. Pendragon is a similar type of event, trance and all that sort of thing, its normally down in Brixton but occasionally at the Drome.