Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Should I Be Jealous Or Not?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

I HATE THIS!

If getting cheated on and dumped wasnt bad enough, the getting my stuff back and returning her stuff was so bad! She basically made out like she did nothing wrong, got me angry so i started an argument then blamed me for it all. And it is like getting kicked in the stomach! She is even still wearing the necklance i bought her for her birthday while she told me about her new boyfriend! And she is going on at me, like, why dont i want her to be happy? She is happy so i should be ok with it! :grump:
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote: »
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

I HATE THIS!

If getting cheated on and dumped wasnt bad enough, the getting my stuff back and returning her stuff was so bad! She basically made out like she did nothing wrong, got me angry so i started an argument then blamed me for it all. And it is like getting kicked in the stomach! She is even still wearing the necklance i bought her for her birthday while she told me about her new boyfriend! And she is going on at me, like, why dont i want her to be happy? She is happy so i should be ok with it! :grump:

Well, it sounds like you don't need anything more to do with her.

Move on, sod her etc etc.
  • Options
    Hey there, im so sorry to hear about what happened, so hope this article on surviving break ups helps, good luck with everything hope you feel better soon xxx