Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Weekend thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    icey wrote: »
    Naff all this weekend. I'm totally skinted till payday on monday :(

Lol Same here mate, my pay day aint til Friday though. :impissed:
  • Options
    Finishing off 3 pieces of cw that have to be in by the 30th and 2 pieces of psychology hw. On monday i'm out of school with my biology class to go to Nottingham Trent to use some fancy equipment and mess about with DNA. We'll all get a picture of a string of our DNA too. Pretty cool. Then day off on tuesday cause everyones back out at uni for a higher education fair, i'm not going though so i'll probably be doing more cw.
    Today in biology we disected pigs hearts, was pretty cool!
  • Options
    Going to pick up some smoke soon so I can get royally stoned before I head off to my mates house party. Trollied? Oh yes, I will be.
  • Options
    Have fun lipsy.

I'm doing naffin tonight, then getting pissed tomorrow night, haven't drank all week so I need to get a buzz in there somewhere. :thumb:
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Have fun lipsy.

Ooh yeah, I forgot to say that. Have a fabulous time, as if you need to be told :thumb:

Yerascrote if you haven't had a drink in a week then I dread to think of the state you'll be in. I'm green with envy!
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    Yerascrote if you haven't had a drink in a week then I dread to think of the state you'll be in. I'm green with envy!

:D

:shocking: :shocking: :shocking:
  • Options
    better bring me somethin nice back lipsy

tonight.. gettin snattered! been bustin for it all week, works bein doin my head in

tommorrow.. meetin the half bro n sis :nervous:
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    tommorrow.. meetin the half bro n sis :nervous:

Why the nerves? Is it your first time meeting them or do you owe them a fat wedge? :p
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    What are your plans?

:hyper: I'm flying to New York tomorrow morning! :hyper: I'm there for 16 days and I'll be staying with my sister and brother who live there :D

I'm going to New York too .. I'm just gonna sneak a place in your luggage .. :)
  • Options
    I'm going to New York too .. I'm just gonna sneak a place in your luggage .. :)

... and I'm gonna sneak an electronic timer in yours ;)

... incidently, use this as a screensaver on your laptop, and go to the toilet.
    http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
  • Options
    Oooo change of plan.

One of my old flat mates is coming up to Preston tomorrow so I'm going out.

I love meeting friends I haven't seen for a while :)
  • Options
    Tonight I shall mostly be staying in and drinking.
  • Options
    Lennys at his dads so we can have a lovely lie in tommorow - going to make the most of it as probably the last weekend lie in we/I will have for the next year or so.
    Not sure what else. With a bit of luck i`ll be giving birth, but not gonna hold my breath. If it doesnt happen might go for a meal or to the pictures.
  • Options
    Lennys at his dads so we can have a lovely lie in tommorow - going to make the most of it as probably the last weekend lie in we/I will have for the next year or so.
    Not sure what else. With a bit of luck i`ll be giving birth, but not gonna hold my breath. If it doesnt happen might go for a meal or to the pictures.

might be quite a weekend then!
  • Options

all in a days work! :razz:
  • Options
    well ya know :lol:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    My fingers are crossed SCC!

I am sitting here waiting for Koe to arrive...tum tee tum!
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    Why the nerves? Is it your first time meeting them or do you owe them a fat wedge? :p

ive met the bro about 3 times and never met the sis.. 2 nephews to meet too :)

its more exciting than nervousy but still a wee bit!

randomly bumped into the brother there on st paddys day (was with turlough) .. he recognised me n came over n talked to me, i was like wtf fuck off n didnt believe him, clicked on after a min tho :lol:
  • Options
    Thanks everyone :D

Hope it goes well aiden
  • Options
    Well my going out plans seem to not be going ahead anympre, basically the majority of people have fucked off home ..probably for the best as im skint :p .. so will stay in and wait for a big bender 2moz when i get home with some chums.
  • Options
    Wii-ing, sleeping, more wii-ing, reading travel books, a bit more wii-iing.
  • Options
    Fuck sake only takes one cunt to get me out. Right I'm away on here fuck faces, good luck with the bro and sis thingy aidzo.
  • Options
    I have just popped a bottle of champers and I'm going to drink it whilst I pack :razz:
  • Options
    Oh my, lipsy I am so jealous. Wish I had the pennies to go back to NY.. le sigh. :grump:

I've just got back from my mates house and am now doing nothing for the rest of the weekend. We really should be celebrating signing the contracts for our lovely house today, but alas, we are penny-less. :(
  • Options
    Have a good time Lipsy, I'm sure you'll have a ball!

I'm home in Ireland for a couple of weeks. Don't think I'm heading out or anything until tomorrow night though. Just gonna take it easy tonight, watch all the footie tomorrow, then plan my night out.

Sunday, I'll probably just play my wee brother's XBox 360 and not let him near it.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    I have just popped a bottle of champers and I'm going to drink it whilst I pack :razz:

Stop showing off :p

PS - Have a good time :)
  • Options
    Sleeping, working, train, tube, die on Rich's bed, sleep, sleep, sleep, leave, train, walk home, homework, sleep.

In that order.
  • Options
    Stop showing off :p

PS - Have a good time :)

lol sorry! I went out on Weds for a pre-birthday meal and one of my presents was a bottle of champers :D

Happy pushing SCC!
  • Options
    My plans...:chin: Oh yeah, work...work...work:yuck:
  • Options
    AARRGHHHH.

I've finished my essay but guess what? Like normal, I'm wayyyy over the word count.....by 700 words :eek:

Any advice as to how I can possibly cut any of that out when to me, it all seems relevent?