Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

haha i kinda need sum serious help.... plz reply

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HanHan wrote: »
    Beautiful....almost poetic...brought a tear to my eye!!! :D:p

:D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nyj360 wrote: »
    yea i really liked that line, haha you guys have sum very good advice i deff think it could be the condom also, like no joke, its suffocating and very uncomfortable

It's probably nothing to do with the condom. You've not had sex enough times to reach that conclusion. If you've gone from masturbation to sexual intercourse, the first few times, its going to feel a bit unusual. Having sex and ultimately reaching ejaculation is gained through a different method to masturbation, an you, are, just, not used to it yet! Take it from someone who knows pal :) It passes, through experience, so get at it! You start to get the right 'fucking' angle so to speak? Don't be silly and skip using protection either mate. You'll regret it in the long run an its a worry you can do without! I learnt my lesson being unsafe recently, this condom making sex shit and uncomfortable in todays society, is a loada bullshit in my eyes, its all in your head. I've never had a problem. Only problem I had was I didn't have any at the right time.