Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Reading / Leeds

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    They still on sale somewhere? Where?!

oops bit late lol

got them from meanfiddler.com but guess it doesnt matter anymore :D Apprently another batch are being released at some point though so keep a look out.
  • Options
    was gonna make my own thread but then i thought nahhh..

me and my friend are planning on buying a day ticket for the friday at leeds, i know they're about £60 which I thought was a bit steep but then i thought well 4 of our favourite bands are playing, so it would cost more to see them all separately...

so have just gone on to book tickets on seetickets.com but its not even £60, look:

FRIDAY TICKET FACE VALUE £62.50 WITH BOOKING FEE £69.50 POSTAGE FEE £4.95

...so basically you end up paying about £75!! which is too much, i thought £60 was expensive in the first place!

does anybody know where i can book tickets without having to pay the extra postage fee and booking fee? or will i have to? :(
  • Options
    I think you're going to have to - unless you go to the HMV and get them in person.