Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Candles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How do you light a candle without burning your fingers? Every time I try to light the candle it burns my fingers

Comments

• Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Are you using a lighter or matches? You're more likely to burn your fingers using a lighter I think.

You can get long matches and they're really good, no risk of burning your fingers then, most supermarkets sell them :)

Jo
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You could get one of those long lighter things too. I'm not sure what they're called exactly because I just call mine the candle lighter but I think usually people use it for lighting the fire on an oven hob or something? I tip my candles upside down if I use a normal lighter and I've never burnt myself so maybe you can give that a try if you haven't already.