Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Down the loo

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    Speaking of floaters on my history trip last year to france i ended up sneaking out and staying in another room, i used the loo and left this MASSIVE FLOATER in it so for pay back they all had to use our loo without flushing it. well i had to stay in the room with the most people in it so i had 8people and take a shit in out toilet and they tried to flush it...Well we ended up filling our loo up to the brim of piss shit and water.. someone use my last pic of my film to take a pic of it but it didnt some out lol..
    That is minging. Ugh :yuck:
  • Options
    Speaking of floaters on my history trip last year to france i ended up sneaking out and staying in another room, i used the loo and left this MASSIVE FLOATER in it so for pay back they all had to use our loo without flushing it. well i had to stay in the room with the most people in it so i had 8people and take a shit in out toilet and they tried to flush it...Well we ended up filling our loo up to the brim of piss shit and water.. someone use my last pic of my film to take a pic of it but it didnt some out lol..

Such a charming, heartwarming tale.
  • Options
    never said it was lovely..
  • Options
    I think i am about to heave.

Yes.
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks for you support guys.:)

im still stuck what to do, i cant ring no one as i have no credit/money and the payphones broken so the freephone ones are out of ther question. i cant use our house phone as 1-mam would hear (she never goes out) 2-not allowed to use it
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya Rude_boyz,
    It would be reallyt good if you could talk to someone about this, and there is a helpline you can call for free from any mobile phone. It's called Get Connected and the number is 0800 808 4994. They'll talk you through your problem and then connect you to the help you need the most, and it's all free. But you do need to be aware that it's only available between 11am and 11pm.

Please call them, you really should talk this over,
    CB
  • Options
    Thank you clairebear:D i will do.
  • Options
    Hiya Rude_Boyz,

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm sorry to hear/read what your mom did. I know I would be severly pissed if anyone did that with my meds because I know that I can not go without my anti-depressant and anti-anxiety medications or I go nuts because I had gone over two weeks before without taking mine because I was almost out of my meds and couldn't afford to get any at that time.

Once again, I'm sorry to hear what happened and I hope that you can get some more, some where, sometime soon. Please just hang in there.
  • Options
    i am trying to hun. but itsd hard i been off them for 1day and i feel down. im just scared of the withdrawal symptoms and im gopnna selfharm alot more i think.

i can't believe she did this to me. shows she doesnt care. what kinda of mother would do this to there own son. Well i now disown her
  • Options
    Hmm. tbh I think his mum has the right idea. He's a kid having what sounds like regular teenage problems, and most teenagers manage to pull through them and gain life experience and fuller characters without starting a dependancy on ADs from such an early age.

I think whichever doc decided to medicate rather than sorting out some councilling sessions for what sounds like his whole family was probably having a lazy day.

My advice to you rude would be to learn how to cope without them.
  • Options
    no no no no no

Sometimes you need anti depressents so that you can put all of your attention into taking care of your problems and sorting out whats bothering you. Which it sounds like hes doing by writing. I was on anti depressents, they put me on prozac when i felt i was too young to be on it but i took it and it gave me the ability to work through my problems so that i could come off it fine. If you feel so depressed, you cant think straight and that means your problems wont go away.

Maybe being on them is right for him.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    My advice to you rude would be to learn how to cope without them.

Would going "cold turkey" on antidepressants not have significant side effects?
  • Options
    it says on my leaflet that there are withdrawal symptoms includeing suicidal tendencys (although it says it hasnt been proven but has been link to withdrawal of fluroxitine)

but others are like naussia, bleeding, vomiting, headache and migraines ect
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Would going "cold turkey" on antidepressants not have significant side effects?

He's not had them that long though. And tbh if he's addicted already then there's a bigger problem.
  • Options
    im not addicted but u still get withdrawal symptoms
  • Options
    You have to remember though, that what it says on the leaflet about withdrawl symptoms are there for legal reasons and so forth. Any symptoms that have been reported go on the leaflet they may noy be known to be related, they might not be related at all - its what some people have experienced. It wont say you will experience it, but if you do have such experiences, it may be down to the pills.
  • Options
    im not addicted but u still get withdrawal symptoms

/nonbitchy
    you were moaning days ago they wernt working yet because it takes 6 weeks to get into your system,the chances of serious withdrawal symprtoms after so little time on them is slim.Sitting moping about worrying that the pills are gone wont get you anywhere.
    Try getting up and getting motivated go out and do stuff get some more social interaction in real life,the more you stress about it the worse you will get.
    If you cant ring helplines or see your doctor go to a school nurse there's always one somewhere.
    If you focus your attention elsewhere from cutting and being depressed you wont feel it as much.And when you have been on anti depressants for a long time you will feel shit when you come off them because your body has become dependant on them but while you were on them you should of been helping yourself and be able to support yourself once your taken off them.
  • Options
    the woman speaks the truth!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx

As ever:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    As ever:p

ur dead right. it was what i was finkin, and i thought if i said it, people would go raa at me. i suppose i wouldnt have sed it as nicely though.but its dead true.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx

What teh hell? That's exactly what I said and you moaned saying no no no. :|
  • Options
    What teh hell? That's exactly what I said and you moaned saying no no no. :|

now now misteh
  • Options

I think whichever doc decided to medicate rather than sorting out some councilling sessions for what sounds like his whole family was probably having a lazy day.

im afraid i have to agree, even though i'd had repeated suicide attempts/alcohol problems etc they still refused to put me on prozac purely cos of age, which is the same as yours, they told me to see a councillor and i refused and they still refused the meds, not that i wanted them. in the end i told them i'd sort it out myself and look

happy zoe

as for ya ma, that was mean. i think you need to sit down and have a proper chat with her until she understands what you're going through

sorry i couldnt be off more help, hope it all works out for ya
  • Options
    Well i spoke to someone at my gp and i got some meds getting them tomorra which is good:)

Im not going to quit taking my medication just because my mam dont like it, i tried to reason with her so FUCK HER im not having her drag me down..

thank everyone :)

rockerchick like the advice but can i point out one ickle error (not moaning)

takes 4weeks to get into system fully but have a fe effects after 2. i been on them for 6-7 weeks so i started getting the benifits out of them. lovely advice and i go out as much as i can but its gonna be hard layed up in bed for 4-5weeks :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by pussy_palace
    people would go raa at me.

Probably because...
    i suppose i wouldnt have sed it as nicely though.
  • Options
    Im not going to quit taking my medication just because my mam dont like it, i tried to reason with her so FUCK HER im not having her drag me down..

God do you ever stop moaning.

If your so depressed, isnt it better to have the support of your family, instead of FUCK HER.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Probably because...

hahaha true.