Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bras

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by crescendo
    Keep talking about bra's girls .......... :D

jamie can i call this one a perv?
  • Options
    I was in BHS today and they had loads of big sizes up to FF in some ranges but the majority went up to an E cup, and they were all really pretty.
    Just thought that might help some of you.
  • Options
    I'm a 32F. And a trained bra-fitter :p so I can fit myself, woo!

Bravissimo is a godsend, Debenhams do some nice bras for cups up to F...

Marks & Spencers are fucking ridiculous! For example, they measured my mate at a B cup - when in fact she's like a DD. What makes me laugh is, she tried a B cup bra on in Marks, and it was too big for her :confused:

I hate M&S. Fact. :p
  • Options
    i like tshirt ones cus im only 34A and find the pretty ones make me look really small chested. Primark do good cheap bra's def! Peacocks are good but some of them are quite crap in there-just need to look cus if u find one it can b a bargain!
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    3 for a fiver? you exaggerate no?
    if not anyone know nearest primark to greenwich?;) :D

Yes. It's in Lewisham, you can get the 199 and it will drop you right outside, or get the 180 to the station then walk down the high street

:p

*grew up in lewisham... well, ish*

Oh yeah - i'm a 34D/DD. Last time i went to M&S to get measured because i was bulging out of the top of my 34D bra, i was told that i was a 34C. :rolleyes: I don't think so. Debenhams and La Senza both went on to tell me i was a 34DD/E depending on the fit of the cup.

Have lost weight since then though.
  • Options
    Im only a 32A( and thats on a good day, sometimes im even smaller) *sobs* so I have the opposite problem of finding bras, its impossible to get ones that are that small!!! the only ones they do are kids ones, i can never find any pretty ones and the padded ones jusst look false so i just get regular bras and look like a 12 year old, when im really 18!!! ( and no there is no way im getting a boob job!!)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fairywings
    Im only a 32A( and thats on a good day, sometimes im even smaller) *sobs* so I have the opposite problem of finding bras, its impossible to get ones that are that small!!! the only ones they do are kids ones, i can never find any pretty ones and the padded ones jusst look false so i just get regular bras and look like a 12 year old, when im really 18!!! ( and no there is no way im getting a boob job!!)
    try new look, they do moulded ones for a tenner, they fit really well and dont look fake, but have some padding in them
  • Options

maybe i'm mising something, but if you're that small, do you even need to wear a bra?
  • Options

Try H and M if there's one near you. My best friend has exactly the same problem, and she has no problems finding them there. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    maybe i'm mising something, but if you're that small, do you even need to wear a bra?
    I never used to wear one when i was an A cup. Whats the point if theyre self supporting anyway.
  • Options
    I wear a bra because it does get annoying if you dont.
    Thanks, I have been to new look but i dont like them, I will try H & M if there is a store online ( i will take a look)
    I guess a positive is that I can play lots of sport easily unlike a lot of my friends who are DD-FF and have problems running!
  • Options
    i've been told im a 32c(most likely), 34b and rarely a 32b....i want bigger tits!!!! i hate them. they look so small and they are yick, but lads say they are huge :s. tbh i want mine to be a 32d or 32dd
  • Options
    i would imagine that girls with a-cups would want to wear bras coz they might keep them warm/hide nipples or somethin?
  • Options
    aye i used to feel really weird if i didnt wear a bra, i guess you just get used to wearing one. the nipple thing aswell.
  • Options
    hmm yeah. my mum bought me a knicker and bra set to celebrate me starting my periods.. (celebrate probably isnt the right word..). i certainly did NOT need a bra then but it was like a grown up thing to have.

i range from 34B to 32C which are quite similar in size but fit better depending on the style of the bra. but i don't wear it as a necessity, just something im used to and theyre pretty/sexy aswell!
  • Options
    I'm a 34DD/E but according to M&S I should be at least a 36DD.

But yeah it is damn annoying. Bras are so expensive and there's nothing really sexy around in larger sizes that actually give decent support as well.
  • Options
    I'm a 32D and like... it has the bad bits of being big, like having to hold on to my chest when I run, worrying about sag etc... but also the bad bits of being small, like they look small most of the time and don't give the best cleavage. I've been known to wear as small as an A cup to give myself a cleavage :( cos I just don't seem to have one with D cups and some C cups...