Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Does this upset you? (dont look if you're very afraid of spiders)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The first pic on the link ( with tghe legs sticking out) is quite freaky. Like a scene from a horror film. But no, I wouldnt want that freaking mo-fo of a spider with 10 m of my house.
  • Options
    EWWWWW!

Hate spiders...not big ones generally cus they kinda slower and fluffy-like. Its the nasty small house spiders and small ones we get in the garden that scare me.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Does this upset you? (dont look if you're very afraid of spiders)
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    I beat my aracnophobia... and I love spiders now :D
    How?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Screwtape
    of course you don't understand it, it's a phobia, i don't even understand it.

Iv got a mate who has a phobia of baked beans! He enjoys morris dancing and goes by the name of Melvin...
  • Options
    Originally posted by vorni
    Iv got a mate who has a phobia of baked beans! He enjoys morris dancing and goes by the name of Melvin...

LMAO! A mate was talking about a friend who has a phobia of belly buttons (but that is quite legit as she had to have an operation through her's when she was young, but now she has to back away from bare belly buttons she hates them so much).