Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

omg my mam's such a bitch...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im so so so so sorry if you find this thread pointless.

and i though i had problems my mam use to selfharm i though she would understand. she said she also wanted to help me just the other week..

but with comments like

"if you spent as much time on your homework as you do cutting your arms you might not be so much of the biggest fuck up ever."

or

"i tell you when you sleep, eat and use the toilet, if you ignore me i'll deck ya."

or

"you a waste of time in this family. if you cut again im phone social services."

now what kind of caring mother would say things like that. if she truely cared she would wanna help wouldnt she not putting me in tears????

sorry for pointless thread i just had let it of my chest.

Comments

• Options
    Like i said on msn, i think your mum has real problems.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Like i said on msn, i think your mum has real problems.

i know i just dont understand why...
  • Options
    maybe my mam is right maybe i am a fuck up... or a waste of space in tha faimly... maybe it would be better if i was gone...permently.

i though i was on a good roll but now. she keeps knocking me down....
  • Options
    Why dont you let her phone Social Services, shes the one that would be in big trouble.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Why dont you let her phone Social Services, shes the one that would be in big trouble.

trouble for what.....

she has my 2brothers, my sister, my sisters boyfriend, and my sister in law backing HER up....

maybe she is right. maybe i am a screw up.... deserve to die.

hope she is happy knowing she causes me to cut and want to die.

edited:loads of errors.
  • Options
    ever stopped to consider how traumatic it is having a child that self harms? you gave this child life and now they're destroying what you gave them.

my mum's a normal, happy, well-adjusted person, and she nearly had a breakdown when she found out about me and my self destructive behaviour.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    ever stopped to consider how traumatic it is having a child that self harms? you gave this child life and now they're destroying what you gave them.

my mum's a normal, happy, well-adjusted person, and she nearly had a breakdown when she found out about me and my self destructive behaviour.

she says she understands bc she use to do it. yet she calls be a fuck up and stuff like that... she doesnt want me in her PERFECT FAMILY if i was gone she gets her PERFECT FAMILY..
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    she says she understands bc she use to do it. yet she calls be a fuck up and stuff like that... she doesnt want me in her PERFECT FAMILY if i was gone she gets her PERFECT FAMILY..

yes, i'm the family fuck up too.

they learn to deal with it. just takes time. if she used to harm, she's obviously quite delicate, whatever type of front she puts on, and it might take her a bit longer than everyone else.
  • Options
    trouble for what.....

she has my 2brothers, my sister, my sisters boyfriend, and my sister in law backing HER up....

maybe she is right. maybe i am a screw up.... deserve to die.

hope she is happy knowing she causes me to cut and want to die.

edited:loads of errors.
    Did you say your mum used to self harm?
    how does she treat your brothers and sister? How lng have yuo been self harming and how did she treat you before she knew about you self harming?
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Did you say your mum used to self harm?
    how does she treat your brothers and sister? How lng have yuo been self harming and how did she treat you before she knew about you self harming?

they are treated fine. my twin is the golden child loved and adored. i've allways been treat unfairly and recently it has got worse since i have been self harming. i have been selfharming for 2yrs now. but i only started to do it badly since/after the almost attack. thats when i started to use a knife. i swear my mam wants me dead. if she does then i will make her happy let her win.
  • Options
    Maybe you Mum was lead to believe she was a fuck up, and so she believes anyone who acted like her is a fuck up, and you are acting like she did.
  • Options
    do yourself a favour and talk to your mum, on a one to one basis, a serious talk, no fucking around, no shouting, no nothing, be dead serious about it...talk to her and tell her you want to be a part of the family, you want to be included in things, if she starts giving you abuse again, tell her you are thinking of leaving and if she says go then, just go and don't come back for a few days and whenever you do come back she'll be glad to see you, then make up if the first attempt dosen't work.

you've only got once chance on this earth, don't fuck it up with your parents.
  • Options
    Your mum obviously has problems, and obviously cannot deal with your problems.

Try talking rationally to her about everything, try being civil and rational and calm, rather than having slanging matches the whole time. People say things in anger and desperation that they dont mean and wouldnt normally say.

But if the worst comes to the worst just try to remember that the problem is HERS and not yours. SHE is the one being unreasonable, being spiteful, not you- dont believe what she says as it simply isnt true.

I know what its like to be told Im a fuck up by people at school, and it did me pretty badly, but I cant imagine whats its like from a parent, really. But try not to believe the words- regardless of the motive, they are not right. Keep the faith, and keep the counselling.
  • Options
    i rarely shout at my mam i just take it all and let her win... i cant talk to her a try and just shouts or ignores me.. i decided i am moveing out when i can or going into care, ill speak to my counillor bout it tomorra...

ill tell you guys how it goes.. c ya..
  • Options

maybe because she used to do it too she understands more than you do at the moment!!!!