Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

getting laid?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not getting enough! I am seeing soemone very casually so it's every other weekend usually! Not enough :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I think I need a fuck buddy

*offers his services*
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    *offers his services*
    *gladly accepts*
  • Options
    i used to get it al the fucking time, but not anymore. My ex shagged a ginger minger, so i dnt think i'll be shagging him for a long time!

quality.

none for about a month. does a lack of regular sex impede on your general lifestyle then?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Except all you're going to meet in a club is someone who wants to go drinking, clubbing, and shagging around.
    Maybe I'm just being cynical after a night out at a club, and seeing nothing but pissheads (both male and female) again all night, and how sad and pathetic they can be. It's just depressing. Why do I subject myself to it? Oh, I remember... I'm feeling desperate, horny, down, and fed up of being in on my own all the time. :( But I hate the whole clubbing thing (or noisy pubs & bars) as it's so bloody noisy that you can't be understood, or have a conversation, and are stumped if you can't make an impression (or make yourself understood) within 30 seconds max. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

stop feeling sorry for yourself, get out there and get a few pints down your neck and chat the women up.
  • Options
    I'm not at the moment :( , but should be getting some soon :hyper:
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    When I was with me ex it was non stop, now im single and not getting any. I enjoy being single so much but the no sex thing is a real hard price to pay. I think I need a fuck buddy but havent met anyone I like for sooo long. I think ive made myself unable for so long that im too used to it now though :rolleyes:
    Is sex really that good??? Good enough to miss it?

Ilora x
  • Options
    I am :D

Well, depends what you mean by regularly, but yeah quite often. Being in a relationship helps.

Why are you asking this by the way?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Cheer Up Wobble- not like you!
    It's just that I'm on a bit of a downer at the moment. Clubs just aren't the place for me to meet people really. I can't understand what they're saying because of the noise, they can't hear or understand me, so nothing happens. :( My voice just isn't loud enough to get over the racket of clubs sound systems, and I can never keep a conversation going because of it, and I'm sure that's the main reason why I never pull in clubs.
    But, as I've got the weekend off work, I'm thinking of going out again tonight, I must be a sucker for punishment! :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    stop feeling sorry for yourself, get out there and get a few pints down your neck and chat the women up.
    Oh God no, drinking's the worst thing I can do. Sure it lowers inhibitions, but makes me come out with utter shit. I get so many brush offs it's unbelievable. At least without alcohol I stand a half chance of holding a conversation and coming out with something funny/interesting/etc, but obviously I don't make that initial move as often.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    Is sex really that good??? Good enough to miss it?
    Yes! Next! :)
    It's hard to explain until you've had it, and then been without it. I suppose it's a case of what you've never had, you never miss.
    It's allright for a while, then you just get constant feelings of horniness, and a sort of ache. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Oh God no, drinking's the worst thing I can do. Sure it lowers inhibitions, but makes me come out with utter shit. I get so many brush offs it's unbelievable. At least without alcohol I stand a half chance of holding a conversation and coming out with something funny/interesting/etc, but obviously I don't make that initial move as often.

Mr_Wobble ;)

why not make that initial move?
  • Options
    Yeah i am usually twice a day and its with my gf who i live with at my parents house.