Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Threesomes

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Threesomes

:confused:

I like the idea i think :chin: but it would have to be with 2 guys that i had no emotional attachment to, the same thing would apply with a girl and a guy.

I don't know if it will ever happen tho, probably only if it just happens!

But yeah..........

I like the idea hmmm.:flirt:
  • Options
    I'd love a 3some but only if I was single, if your in a relationship I'd get all jealous and I wouldn't enjoy it and possibly split.
  • Options
    I love the thought of a threesome, but I think I'll keep it as a fantasy - I probably wouldn't have the guts to do it!

Also I think I'd be waaay to possessive of my boyfriend, whether it was with another girl or a guy...
  • Options
    Dont knock mmf 3somes!

On hols I shagged this girl one night n me mate the next day. we all met up in a bar a few days later n she invited us to both have her.

Did she love cock! I dont think ive ever been at it such a length of time or cum so often.

Spit roasting her was best....with plenty of changes of end.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mrshaun
    Dont knock mmf 3somes!

On hols I shagged this girl one night n me mate the next day. we all met up in a bar a few days later n she invited us to both have her.

Did she love cock! I dont think ive ever been at it such a length of time or cum so often.

Spit roasting her was best....with plenty of changes of end.

Ha Ha :lol:

don't be shy mrshaun........ just say what u mean :lol: