Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Height & Weight

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    most of you girls on here are well underweight, i bet half of you are still paranoid and think youre fat or something.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    most of you girls on here are well underweight, i bet half of you are still paranoid and think youre fat or something.

:yes:

I'm not going to post my height/weight because in comparison to most of the girls on here, I will sound like an elephant, which I'm really not. So there. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    :yes:

I'm not going to post my height/weight because in comparison to most of the girls on here, I will sound like an elephant, which I'm really not. So there. :p
    but you shouldnt be embarrassed, Its not an accurate representation if all the girls who are more of a regular size are too ashamed of themselves and wont tell anyone. I think thats a real shame, it makes it look like being 5ft 8 and 7 stone is the goal to aim for, when really that is unnattainable and unrealistic for the vast majority of women. im 5ft6 and about 9.5st but although im bigger than some of the girls on here, i dont think im fat, im just a normal size.
    we are what we are.
  • Options
    I'm a bit late but oh well.....I'm 23 and I'm 5ft 5 and I weigh 8st 6 .......and I'm very happy with what I weigh! When I say I want to get into shape I mean I want to be able to run round the block without collapsing in an exausted, panting heap on the floor!
  • Options
    I am 26 5'11 and weigh 11st :)
  • Options
    I'm 19 years old, 5ft8 and 9st10lbs :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    I think Im shrinking but I am 5'4" (will prolly be smaller next week) and I dont know how the whole stone thing works but i am 108lbs. *puts head down in shame* sorry. . . i know, its a bit big but Im on this new diet and im starting to get back into shape.

Oh my God :rolleyes:

It's comments like that that make girls paranoid about their weight when their weight is perfectly healthy and they look lovely.
    As has already been said, 108lbs is skinny. I am shorter than you at 5'3, and I weigh about 120 lbs. I look fine if I don't constantly binge. My stomach sticks out a little bit but I am perfectly proportioned.

If you go to www.slimmingworld.co.uk there will be a height and weight chart somewhere which tells you if you're overweight or not.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    *suddenly realising what a big bastard he is*

21, 6'2", 15 stone

*hides in shame :(*

Don`t be so daft! You`re bloody 6`2", you`d look a bit daft if you were like 10 stone or something. My other half is an inch taller than you, a stone and a half heavier and he`s phwooooar!
  • Options
    Okay I'm 18, 5'10 and 10.5 stone; and I'm a 31" waist for whoever wanted to know these things.