Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex starvation...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well

Me and my g/f been together about 8 months!

She's hardly EVER in the mood for sex!
I'm ALWAYS up for it, but she hardly ever is!

She says she can't be bothered!

I said to her u make me feel like theirs something wrong with me, and she replied their isn't, i just can't be bothered..... we been together for ages so the novelty of doing it all the time has gone...well something like that..

is this normal for such a relationship????

I just aint getting it enough! We're both in love..
admitedly i am a MAJOR nympho! I can't get enuff!!

Comments

• Options
    I think that if you try to freshin her up a bit she might change her mind. i think after a while, the sex might get boring so try new things. maybe go down on her and that might get her all hot so she'll want to jump your bones (have sex with you)

sorry, i wasnt much help.
  • Options
    Thats what happenes really

I go down on her alllllllll the time as I love it!
    And it may result in sex, but she has got really lazy about it and doesn't want it alll the time like me!

I try everything to convince her, but she just won't!
    Think if I stop hassling her and not give her sex when she wants it. May work out for the best!
  • Options
    i used to be the same with my boyfriend, never in the mood for sex. i think i was maybe a little uncomfortable with the relationship and not sure where i wanted it to head.

then we spent 5 months apart when we both went to study in different countries and that nealry killed me. but when we got back together again, he had suddenly turned into the sexiest man alive in my eyes, and now i can't get enough either. in fact, it has been known for him to turn me down :eek:

so, um, absence definitely makes the heart grow fonder!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by SexGodNoMore

Think if I stop hassling her and not give her sex when she wants it. May work out for the best!
    :yes: Yep, that's probably the easiest thing to do. Well, maybe quite difficult for you but it's most likely to work - if you've been together 8months and she thinks sex has become mundane and unexciting, then if you leave it for a while she may start to want it again.

And when you start again, make it different - don't have sex all the time, vary what you do, always keep thinking of ways to make it more exciting... and it'll be great again ;)
  • Options
    cool
    thanks!

Bit scared of what ya said KoolKat...

Hopin she isn't having negative thoughts about us....

We see each other alot, not always having sex, like going out for a meal or watching t.v..... That will prob always happen, i hpope thats not harming anything...

going cinema tonight... she agrees to meet, so can't be bad...can it?