Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

pedo.....help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont no if ive put this in the rite board but this board gets more attention.

a trusted source has informed me of a pedophile (sp?) who has moved into my area recently. Ive just heard hes come out of prison after raping a 10 year old girl (like i sed its a very trusted source) ive bin told not to tell anyone but i believe the whole estate should know, for protection purposes.

should i tell the whole estate what dangers there are here or should i keep my mouth shut like ive been also made to do?

thanx in advance

Comments

• Options
    WTF? What if your "trusted source" just has a grudge against this guy. Then you go telling everyone, for, what exactly?
  • Options
    Re: pedo.....help
    Originally posted by solid_L
    i dont no if ive put this in the rite board but this board gets more attention.

a trusted source has informed me of a pedophile (sp?) who has moved into my area recently. Ive just heard hes come out of prison after raping a 10 year old girl (like i sed its a very trusted source) ive bin told not to tell anyone but i believe the whole estate should know, for protection purposes.

should i tell the whole estate what dangers there are here or should i keep my mouth shut like ive been also made to do?

thanx in advance

Should you betray the trust of your trusted source, and tell anyone?

Probably not.
  • Options
    Ask your trusted source why they dont want the area knowing this....i dont see any reason why the area shouldn't be informed of this sick beast who has now moved in (raping a 10 year old, it can't get more sick than that)
    Is there many children in your area?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    WTF? What if your "trusted source" just has a grudge against this guy. Then you go telling everyone, for, what exactly?

sorry but, when i say trusted i mean it, if u want the details ill explain best i can.

some1 in child protection i know has got him moved away from an area where she deals with, it just happens its onto my estate. this isnt a grudge: this guy has been convicted of raping a 10 YO and has just come outa prison
  • Options
    this guy might have changed yiu dnt know that.
    if you see him aroud doing dodgy things then yes inform people but keep shut till then
  • Options
    Okay, so here's the thing. I'll take your word for it for now that the trusted source is just that. Now :

Why would you tell people when your source has said not to?
    What do you hope to gain from telling people?
    How does any of this "protect" anyone, being as they cannot watch the guy 24/7?

I think we all know that pedos are bad, but this smacks to me of the beginnings of vigilantism, which is just as bad. He has been released now, which means that the system believes that it is safe to release him back into society, with whatever controls it dictates. The system may be wrong, but it is not really for groups of people to take their own action instead of it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Ask your trusted source why they dont want the area knowing this....i dont see any reason why the area shouldn't be informed of this sick beast who has now moved in (raping a 10 year old, it can't get more sick than that)
    Is there many children in your area?

the area shudnt no b coz the pedofile has rites (personally i wud hang em by the balls); meaning, they have a rite to privacy. this is the arguement going on atm with this sarah payne law - a pedo could live next door to u and u wudnt no, the public cannot see the pedo register they have.

my area has loads of children living in it
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    this guy might have changed yiu dnt know that.

Yes because u can just forgive someone for raping a ten year old cant you?!

Hmm, to the thread maker, do what u will but remember you have to face the shit if you're wrong.
  • Options
    Okay, so here's the thing. I'll take your word for it for now that the trusted source is just that. Now :

Why would you tell people when your source has said not to?
    What do you hope to gain from telling people?
    How does any of this "protect" anyone, being as they cannot watch the guy 24/7?

ill answer all of them in a simple answer, i wudnt allow a child play out whilst a pedo lives near, i wudnt let them walk to the shop alone, basically they cud get snatched whena they r alone.

oh yea, and have u neva heard of pedofiles who have done the same agen? ure forgetting roy whiting (think thats his name) w
  • Options
    My views on peados:

families should be made aware that they have a sex offender in their area. Its ok saying *he* is *reformed* but my Daughters safety is my priority. Id want to know who was in my area, end of story.

Before anyone starts shouting NO its not so I can beat the shit out of him, or bring trouble to his door, its my Daughters welfare must always come first she needs protecting from parasites like that, its not the *peado* that should be protected.
  • Options
    ill answer all of them in a simple answer, i wudnt allow a child play out whilst a pedo lives near, i wudnt let them walk to the shop alone, basically they cud get snatched whena they r alone.

oh yea, and have u neva heard of pedofiles who have done the same agen? ure forgetting roy whiting (think thats his name) w

The fact is though that there could be ten other peados living in the same area that you don't know about. You are kidding yourself if you think that you can protect people with this knowledge.

I'm not forgetting anyone. My response was carefully worded.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Hmm, to the thread maker, do what u will but remember you have to face the shit if you're wrong.

ill face the shit, so long as no more children are raped and no more lives ruined im happy, dont give a shit about facing the shit, id rather b safe than sorry

ill do it so they wont b able to track - probs posters on lamp posts etc.
  • Options
    the area shudnt no b coz the pedofile has rites (personally i wud hang em by the balls); meaning, they have a rite to privacy. this is the arguement going on atm with this sarah payne law - a pedo could live next door to u and u wudnt no, the public cannot see the pedo register they have.

my area has loads of children living in it

as zella said just keep a watch on him and if he does anything suspicious at all then alert everyone you know that he may be a danger to....but if he dosen't do anything and just wants to get on with his life and live in peace then dont say anything.

But how can a man who raped a 10 year old(how long was he in jail for do you know) be allowed to live in an area populated by children, its his idea of heaven.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    My views on peados:

families should be made aware that they have a sex offender in their area. Its ok saying *he* is *reformed* but my Daughters safety is my priority. Id want to know who was in my area, end of story.

Before anyone starts shouting NO its not so I can beat the shit out of him, or bring trouble to his door, its my Daughters welfare must always come first she needs protecting from parasites like that, its not the *peado* that should be protected.

exactly my point, i think ppl shud b given the choice to take this action and to protect their families
  • Options
    as zella said just keep a watch on him and if he does anything suspicious at all then alert everyone you know that he may be a danger to....but if he dosen't do anything and just wants to get on with his life and live in peace then dont say anything.

But how can a man who raped a 10 year old(how long was he in jail for do you know) be allowed to live in an area populated by children, its his idea of heaven.

im not keep an eye, ill let every1 else do that, but how do i no hes done ne thing until its too late? surely he must actually commit the crime to b doing ne thing suspicious.

second paragraph - this is why this country is so fucked up, criminals have more rites than victims
  • Options
    im not keep an eye, ill let every1 else do that, but how do i no hes done ne thing until its too late? surely he must actually commit the crime to b doing ne thing suspicious.

second paragraph - this is why this country is so fucked up, criminals have more rites than victims

To be honest it sounds like you already know what you are going to do, you were just posting to get enough people to back you up into doing it.
  • Options
    The fact is though that there could be ten other peados living in the same area that you don't know about. You are kidding yourself if you think that you can protect people with this knowledge.

I'm not forgetting anyone. My response was carefully worded.

so u dont think ppl shud no theres a pedo in the area?
  • Options

But how can a man who raped a 10 year old(how long was he in jail for do you know) be allowed to live in an area populated by children, its his idea of heaven. [/B]

If you were allowed to look at the records of sex offenders in your area you would be very suprised.
    One night I was walking home at about 6:00pm on a summers night, on a main street. anyway there is like a dip in the road which leads to woodland area. A flasher *flashed* at me and I shit myself, so got home quick and phoned the police. The way I described this fella they knew exactly who they needed to be visiting. In every major town/city they will have a register a mile long of all know sexual offenders, protect the offender and stuff the families with children who need to be aware of who is living next door to them.
  • Options
    I believe beckys views, its not the pedo that should be protected but the children..how can a man touch young boys or girls :yuck:

This countrys law system is fucked up :yes: very fucked up.
  • Options
    To be honest it sounds like you already know what you are going to do, you were just posting to get enough people to back you up into doing it.

partly true, im posting to find a good reason not to let every1 no there children are in danger, if ne1 gave me a good reason not to let ppl protect their children i wud not do it
  • Options
    partly true, im posting to find a good reason not to let every1 no there children are in danger, if ne1 gave me a good reason not to let ppl protect their children i wud not do it

One thing you must think about is you have been told confidential stuff, if it is leaked by you then your friends job could be on the line.
    Are you prepared to take the risk of them losing their job?
  • Options
    Like I said its upto you what you do.

I moved just before christmas and last week on the same road I used to live on a 2yearold girl was raped by someone i knew. :| She has had to have stitches and stuff, she will never have kids because he has fucked all her insides up. My little nephews used to play round there and stuff. He done it while he was drunk or somethin. :| No one is safe anymore. Anywhere.

What i'm trying to say is that these parents should be protecting their children as much as they can anyway, they shouldnt be able to protect them anymore. If you get what i mean. :/
  • Options
    If you were allowed to look at the records of sex offenders in your area you would be very suprised.
    One night I was walking home at about 6:00pm on a summers night, on a main street. anyway there is like a dip in the road which leads to woodland area. A flasher *flashed* at me and I shit myself, so got home quick and phoned the police. The way I described this fella they knew exactly who they needed to be visiting. In every major town/city they will have a register a mile long of all know sexual offenders, protect the offender and stuff the families with children who need to be aware of who is living next door to them.

I think the public should be allowed to know who the sex offenders are in the area, the sick bastards.
  • Options
    One thing you must think about is you have been told confidential stuff, if it is leaked by you then your friends job could be on the line.
    Are you prepared to take the risk of them losing their job?

this is the reason ive been told to keep *hush hush* this is probs the main reason ive come on here, the chance my friend cud get into trouble at work (no matter how careful i am, it cud leak it came from then) or the chance a child round where i live cud be raped, which has the prioty?
  • Options
    I think the public should be allowed to know who the sex offenders are in the area, the sick bastards.

this isnt an arguement about the sex offenders register, we no all the sick bastards shud b named and shamed, but we have bastard, unelected judges on the bench who make the laws - most of whom are probs on the sex offenders ne way. this is sayin whether i shud take the law into my own hands and allow ppl to protect their families
  • Options
    so u dont think ppl shud no theres a pedo in the area?

I believe that people should look after themselves within the bounds of the law, however dubious the basis of that law might be.

As I have said, your information should make no difference.

So you say you are going to tell people, what do you expect them to do? A little information is a dangerous thing.
  • Options
    whether i shud take the law into my own hands and allow ppl to protect their families

oh and btw, b4 u say "he mite not offend," i wudnt take the risk wud u? u look both ways b4 u cross the road, ud b careful if a pedo lives near u
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    What i'm trying to say is that these parents should be protecting their children as much as they can anyway, they shouldnt be able to protect them anymore. If you get what i mean. :/

I agree totally with that. Too many parents kick their children out to play in the streets when they are aged 4years plus. My Daughter is not allowed to play outside because we live on a main bus route so obviously a dangerous road but also strangers are walking up here or driving along our street from morning till night.
    Having said that if there was a peado living next door to me he could be videoing her, photographing her while shes playing in my garden, then getting off on it. So should I have that right to know my next door neighbour is not photographing her etc? because after all I do take care not to let her out the front so in my property she should be safe.......surely?
  • Options
    oh and btw, b4 u say "he mite not offend," i wudnt take the risk wud u? u look both ways b4 u cross the road, ud b careful if a pedo lives near u

So you're saying that the natural state is to not be careful because noone has told you there is a peado living down the road?
  • Options
    I believe that people should look after themselves within the bounds of the law, however dubious the basis of that law might be.

As I have said, your information should make no difference.

So you say you are going to tell people, what do you expect them to do? A little information is a dangerous thing.

a very long winded no

1st paragraph - so ppl shud not be allowed to protect their familes?

2nd paragraph - id think most ppl wud prefer to no if i a pedo lives near them, besides if they dont do ne thing about it then its their choice, i believe they shud have a choice. Its better knowing something you dont need than needing something you dont know!!!

3rd paragraph - i expect them to do what they want, if thats not do anything thats fine, their choice, if they want to protect their children better, if they want to castrate the pedo id b delighted.