Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Morning peeps...good weekend?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Amie Butler
    lucky you! What about friday night though? What did you do then. When people talk about the weekend, they sometimes forget...friday night is a major part of a weekend........it's the celebration of the begining of the weekend infact!

Hope you have a nice time babes! :D:)

Dammit, I stayed in Friday night too.

I didn't mention it because I didn't want to sound boring :p

I'll have a wicked time, cheers Amie :D:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by AndyW
    Friday night we went to see Bruce Almighty, which was brill (Jim Carrey is a genius) then we went back to my girly's house for drinks and...;)
    Stopped over at hers for the first time, which was really nice. I've never slept well with anyone before until now, usually fidget too much etc.

Saturday not much and then yesterday not much during the day, just sunbathing before seeing my girl again :)

aww love is in the air! B.E.A. utifull! yeah, i like that film too, bit slushy at the end...but then again that's probarbly the type of slushiness you'd be into at the moment being all loved up. ....Bless yer!

I'm happy you and your girl had a nice weekend. :):D
  • Options

So did you have a good weekend or were you stuck indoors with a hot water bottle?

Nah, I'm just paranoid about my male PMT :p

Weekend was kinda crap, went out with somone Friday night, was OK I suppose. Saturday and Sunday I did absolutely fuck all.

Bit of a waste, to be honest.
  • Options
    lol:lol:

good excuse...i'll let yer off....just make sure you make up for it though!!!!

And can you bring me back a nice souvenir! ?

See ya later babes, have a nice time!

;)
  • Options
    aww love is in the air! B.E.A. utifull! yeah, i like that film too, bit slushy at the end...but then again that's probarbly the type of slushiness you'd be into at the moment being all loved up. ....Bless yer!

I'm happy you and your girl had a nice weekend. :):D
    *blushes*
    Thanks hun :)

Really liked the film - the best film I've seen in a while!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Nah, I'm just paranoid about my male PMT :p

Weekend was kinda crap, went out with somone Friday night, was OK I suppose. Saturday and Sunday I did absolutely fuck all.

Bit of a waste, to be honest.

male pmt....yeah......*cough* that's what i was talking about....*cough*...hot water bottle would be for....erm.......oh I give up! I know that male pmt does exist though and if you are a genuine sufferer then my sympathy is with you!

:p :rolleyes:

What is "ok i suppose?" about friday night? who exactly did you see?

:D:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by AndyW
    *blushes*
    Thanks hun :)

Really liked the film - the best film I've seen in a while!

that's okay! Yeah, made me laugh more than I've laughed at a film in ages!!!!! :D