Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

embarrassing blow job question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
*sigh*
Okay...
*goes embarrassed*
Here goes.
Yesterday, I was talking to my boyfriend on MSN, and we were talking about sex (it's an online relationship for those who don't know yet, he's coming in 10 days... so yeah...) and I told him I was really nervous for giving him a blow job. But that I wasn't nervous about the actual act, just on how to start... Like, when would be a good time to go venture south, or if I should just lay him down, take his pants off, and go... Anyway, he tried to comfort me a bit and tried to make me less nervous, but it didn't work so well...

So yeah, basically... Does anyone know a good way to go on down there for the first bj? After sex, before... During...

Any advice/help/suggestions are very much appreciated...

Comments

• Options
    Believe me Zombie, he won't mind at all whenever you do it ;)

Before can be nice as part of the foreplay, but it depends how far you want to go with it, so to speak.
  • Options
    when ever you feel the time is right just go for it. with my b/f i get kinda forseful when im really in the mood. he gets thrown down on the the sofa his pants ripped off and away i go before he even gets a chance to know what the hell is going on.
    all good fun tho.
  • Options
    just do it when you feel the time it right :)
  • Options
    For most males i would say anytime you feel like going down, your boyfriend isn't going to stop you, is he.
  • Options
    its amazing and handy how easily it is to lapse into sex ...you already know how to do everything ...its like programmed into you i mean think about it this way ..if it wasnt for sex man kind wouldnt exist ....so its like the first thing that you know how to do before walking about everything is how to put a stick in a hole ...trust me it all comes naturally ;)
  • Options
    Re: embarrassing blow job question

Yeah, just let it happen naturally. While you are making out, before sex! Has to be before, because then the sex is the climax, whereas blow-job after sex, sure, its nice, but its still a bit of an anti-climax. So, while you are snogging, get it really passionate kissing, then let your hands roam over his body, finishing off by grabbing his crotch, get him hard, then go to whip it out, all still whilst kissing, then start giving him a hand job and after a bit just start kissing his neck, then his belly, and then come to his dick, and suck it!
  • Options
    Someone's already said that sex comes naturally, and I'd agree to a certain extent. You'll know when it's the right time instinctivly - for sex, blow jobs, etc. However, it can take a long time to get it right, and everybody likes different things, so there are different "right" things for different people.
    Don't fret about it too much. There's a good joke that comes to mind...

"So, what was the worst blow job you ever had like?"

"Bloody fantastic!"

:D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Just start going with him and whilst you do it slowly take your hands downwards dwn his chest/torso then stomach till you get to his pants then start undoing them.

After there undone slip you hand in and begin giving him a handjob- just to wake him up then slowly go down his body gently kissing on your way till youve reached your destination!

Then work your magic and you'll have him screaming!!
  • Options
    just caress with ur hands, lick, suck and ull do fine!
  • Options
    say hello, then wip his trousers down and make him happy,:lol:
    thats all he is waiting for anyway.:D
  • Options
    Everyone pretty much summed it all up. But try not to be nervous. My boyfriend hates it when im nervous to do anything and so i get a bit confident, not like cocky, but i kinda take control. Just straddle him then while your kissing, try not to figit with trying to undo his pants but i usually dont like them to help me. I just find it more exciting to have me undo his pants while taking it out and just take control. To calm me down a bit and to get him excited before im sucking on it, i undo his zipper with my teeth and kinda seductively look into his eyes while im doing that. It works on him EVERYTIME. but some guys are different so i dunno if your fella with like that but it doesnt hurt to try new things. just do whatever you feel comes natural. from what i know, guys arent gonna reject a blow job. good luck! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zombie
    (... he's coming in 10 days... )

I bet he will! :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zombie
    (it's an online relationship for those who don't know yet ....

Any advice/help/suggestions are very much appreciated... [/B]

Zombie,

Have you ever met this guy ?

Just thought someone ought to say ... "Be Careful"

if you have only ever chatted on MSN then maybe not the best thing to go straight at it when you first meet.

Also if you have never met before, please be sensible and meet in a public place.

ChewIt
  • Options
    Zombie don't worry about it. Sex is natural, the way a session progresses should be natural. Don't worry about when it should happen there is no set time or place. Just when it feels right to you. and if it never does then don't worry he shouldn't be expecting it for a start. ;)
  • Options
    hey zombie. i had the same problem when i first gave my bf a blow job. i just kinda put my hand on his tummy then kinda slowly get my hand into his pants then like move down there and undo his pants, that kinda thing. its true, it really does come naturally.

oh god, i'm not going to see my bf for two weeks, goddammit. now we are having sex LIFE IS GREAT!!! :D:D:D