Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.

Hiya anyone?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello!!
well i don't know if anyone remembers me but i haven't been able to get on the site for about three months as my internet stopped working! but i'm back now and i just wanted to say hello to everyone or anyone who remembers me lol.how is everyone anyway?
oh yeah and i need filling in on any gossip ive missed since ive been gone :D

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Sugar you remember me right?:)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya Jacaranda yep i remember you :D
    so how have you been then? :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooo, ooo, ooo, I remember you. :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tee hee, two people remember me :blush:
    hiya *Lisa* hows you?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you won't remember me but i remember you from when i was a lurker. But i post now so hi :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by **sugar**
    Tee hee, two people remember me :blush:
    hiya *Lisa* hows you?

    Ooo, I'm fine, you?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya Fugue nice ta meet ya :)
    well apart from doing crappy GCSE's i'm good thanks *Lisa* :)
    so anything interesting been going on, on the Site recently?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by **sugar**
    so anything interesting been going on, on the Site recently?

    No... :/
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I remember you to, doubt if you remember me...we chatted about Southend a fewe times, lol :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Hiya anyone?
    Originally posted by **sugar**
    Hello!!
    well i don't know if anyone remembers me but i haven't been able to get on the site for about three months as my internet stopped working! but i'm back now and i just wanted to say hello to everyone or anyone who remembers me lol.how is everyone anyway?
    oh yeah and i need filling in on any gossip ive missed since ive been gone :D

    woo :)

    hello :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    I remember you to, doubt if you remember me...we chatted about Southend a fewe times, lol :D

    Hiya Young and Sexy yep i remember you and chatting about
    Southend etc lol, so how have ya been? :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by **sugar**
    Hiya Young and Sexy yep i remember you and chatting about
    Southend etc lol, so how have ya been? :)
    Awww...you remember :D

    Im good thanks, and yourself?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello there.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bloody hell. Ouch :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Hello there.

    Heylo back to you n all. :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whats with all the huge writing!? :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello Felix da housecat nice to meet you :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Whats with all the huge writing!? :p

    Felt like it. :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Felt like it. :p
    Ok, fairy muff :p
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 I am one with The Mix
    **sugar**, you must remember me :)

    I pondered where you had got to :) , I still have that pic of you shagging a tree! :p

    You still on MSN hun?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by JsT
    **sugar**, you must remember me :)

    I pondered where you had got to :) , I still have that pic of you shagging a tree! :p

    You still on MSN hun?

    Now how could i forget you JsT :)
    Lol oh no not that picture tee hee,
    now people on The Site are going to think i'm a slut :eek2: :p
    yep i'm still on msn but havent been for a while :)
    how have you been anyway?
Sign In or Register to comment.