Home Sex & Relationships
Free Wednesday evening? Come along to our safeguarding co-design session from 6-7:30PM. sign up here

Girls dont like boys girls like cars and money...

2»

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Since I bought my car 2 months ago, I get some attention from females.
    Before, I got none, unless I knew them.
    This really annoys me!
    My mates think I can easily pull because of my car, maybe I can, but that's not the way to go about it.
    So why has it changed?
    Are women shallow in a way?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by -=Shacques©=-
    Since I bought my car 2 months ago, I get some attention from females.
    Before, I got none, unless I knew them.
    This really annoys me!
    My mates think I can easily pull because of my car, maybe I can, but that's not the way to go about it.
    So why has it changed?
    Are women shallow in a way?

    Loadsa people are shallow, especially young people who are looking for a good time rather than anything serious, well thats how I see it:p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Loadsa people are shallow, especially young people who are looking for a good time rather than anything serious, well thats how I see it:p

    I don't know.... I'm pretty shallow but I'm not always looking for a good time all the time. Hell, I wouldn't know how to have a good time it was spelt out to me in capital letters. Sometimes I just think I should join the yuppy world, cos there's nothing else to do with my life. And I won't let anyone share my money! :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by candy
    my boyfriend always laughs at me and i know i'm not funny..... :)

    in fact he's probably doing it because i'm not funny
    ....Or because he's shagging your sister, or best friend too. :lol: Now, just kidding, honest. :D

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *hellie*
    Even once I've actually passed my test I won't have my own car, it is so much easier being with someone who can drive,
    You lazy little moo! :eek2:

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    You lazy little moo! :eek2:

    Mr_Wobble ;)

    How is that lazy? :eek2:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *hellie*
    How is that lazy? :eek2:
    Because you'd rather have someone else drive you everywhere, or pick you up all the time, or drive over to your place all the time, or drive whenever you go out somewhere. You lazy moo! :D (Bloody hell, any more of this moo'ing, and I'll be turning into Mist! Mooooo!) :eek2:

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Because you'd rather have someone else drive you everywhere, or pick you up all the time, or drive over to your place all the time, or drive whenever you go out somewhere. You lazy moo! :D (Bloody hell, any more of this moo'ing, and I'll be turning into Mist! Mooooo!) :eek2:

    Mr_Wobble ;)

    I never said I wanted someone to drive me everywhere! :rolleyes: All I said is that it makes it easier, if he doesn't drive or doesn't want to drive to my house or pick me up then fair enough. It's just an added bonus. *sigh* :rolleyes:
Sign In or Register to comment.