Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Guys would you go down on a stranger?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i allway's prefer to go down on a girl than her go down on me but im very sibmissive i whouldent have thought that a Dom trait:confused:

and to keep on topic yeah i whould.... i love going down on girls and whould be quite happy to just do that and not get anything in return... that's how much i enjoy it!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    You just want me to talk about me being anally fucked dont ya? I know your game son:naughty:

Shit!

Err...well......go on then...... pm me!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Samael
    i allway's prefer to go down on a girl than her go down on me but im very sibmissive i whouldent have thought that a Dom trait:confused:

I'm not so sure it really is a Dom trait, I think it's more to do with not really enjoying blowjobs.... I had the Jewish chop some time ago......
    and to keep on topic yeah i whould.... i love going down on girls and whould be quite happy to just do that and not get anything in return... that's how much i enjoy it!

Oooh, not so sure about that....
    (a) Women tend not to be like men, in that all they want is oral sex during the football.
    (b) I'm too horny after doing that to walk away!
  • Options
    Would never go down on a girl on a one nighter with a stranger. Maybe if it was a one off with a girl I knew well. I don't want some dodgy girls diseased muff wiped round my face thanks. If they wanted to go down on me though thats their choice :D

But in a relationship i'll spend hours down there.

It can be Dom or sub depending on how you do it. I mean if a girl tied me to a chair, and pulled my cock out of my boxers and started sucking on it that would be Dom for her. But If I grabbed her hair and made her suck it that would be Dom for me. And vice versa. If she asked me to go down and was holding my head it would be slightly Dom for her but if she isn't keen on me going down so I flip her on her back, tear her knickers off and start lapping away, I am the Dom one!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Guys would you go down on a stranger?
    Originally posted by urbantrained
    I'd go down on you without any hesitation. You are one fiiiiiine chick (*please don't slap me:nervous: *)

*Slaps urbantrained round the face*

:lol: only joking hunny
    thanks for the compliment:naughty:

:D