Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

War still wrong???

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by byny

judaism is not a race...its a religion!

Won't get into that now.
    Still, Clandestine uses the word Jew.
  • Options
    Only to demonstrate the difference between what i have posted and what you claim ive posted.

In fact, looking back over this thread not once did I even mention the word Jew before you started raving about racism. My comments were specifically confined to Zionists. It appears you truly do simply wish to excuse any wrongdoing by Israel or its collusionists in Washington by contriving implications that were never made.
  • Options
    Nah, there you again attacked Israel.
  • Options
    get real jaq. the jewish state is becoming a focus of western concern in the same manner that america is. they both do what the hell they like when it suits them. stuff the united nations. stuff international law and diplomacy. every attack on the bush administration is not an attack on the american people. same with israel. get your head from up your arse and take a serious look at whats going down. israel and america are trampling all over the middle east for their own fucking agendas. why is it ok for israel to flaunt un resolutions and have a massive stockpile of wmd? simple question. been asked before. why when people challenge this are they considered by you to be jew haters? your the one who uses this kind of language.
  • Options
    My god, you truly are paranoid and self absorbed jacq. No doubt suffering from a serious persecution complex.

No government of any nation is above criticism, certainly not a pivotal government such as that of Israel's which has flouted UN resolutions for over 30 years with US government support.

If that is the extent of your political integrity then it truly is futile even bothering to respond to you.
  • Options
    No state is above criticism, but I've seen enough of the groundless stuff which Clandestine spits out like a machine in overdrive.

Both of you get real, this is the first time I call someone racist. And I do believe that Clandestine is racist.

You are the ones making up in your mind that it is an everday term I use.
  • Options
    Thank you for your contribution. Pointless, unfounded and wrong.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    Thank you for your contribution. Pointless, unfounded and wrong.

Goodnight :)

flipoff.gif
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper

Both of you get real, this is the first time I call someone racist. And I do believe that Clandestine is racist.

You are the ones making up in your mind that it is an everday term I use.

You use it now and you use it wrongly...for that it should be challenged.

So its the first time...so what ...we are just pointing out that you are wrong....save it for someone who really is!!
  • Options
    i don't suppose theres much chance of jaq answering any of our concerns is there? yes the jewish people should have their own land. but ...
  • Options
    You know Jacq, I agree with much of what you write. I can see that you have a unique view on the Isreali/Palestine issue which non of us can equate toand I know that this will make you defensive of Israel. Quite rightly you see that the agression in the region began the day after the State of Israel was founded, when the Arab neighbours invaded.

Ever since then Israel has been forced to guard its borders, and that can only breed right wing regimes. It's a shame that many of the people here cannot recognise that. It seems that the left wing approach is to automatically side with whoever they see as an underdog - regardless of the rights and wrongs of that cause, and the people who support it.

Palestine is just an example of that.

But I still dont think that Clandestine is racist. A conspiracist maybe. Paranoid about Zionists and Oil Barons certainly. But no racist.

That said, I may think that you are wrong to call him a racist, but you were certainly alot closer when you said this...
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Cause Clandestine is a fucker, who likes to distort thing so they appear as he wants them to.
  • Options
    Thanks for the vote of confidence there MoK! ;)
  • Options
    Thanks for the vote of confidence there MoK! ;)

Think nothing of it. Even those who manipulate the truth to make their position stronger deserve recognition when they are right.

Now, who else could I say that about... ;)
  • Options
    Manipulating the truth is what ive spent years fighting against on these boards. So I'm sure I don't fit your description however much you might think I do.
  • Options
    Manipulating the truth is what ive spent years fighting against on these boards. So I'm sure I don't fit your description however much you might think I do.

Almost said with a straight face, I'm sure.

Dude, you spend so much time linking tenuous link after tenuous link until a picture appears of what you want to portray - usually that anything Bush does is motivated by oil.

Then you ignore anything which points away from it, and reply in a further tirade against the Bush regime.

You may think that is "fighting" against manipulation of truth, because that is your version of the truth. I personally think you are just as biased in your approach as Fox News is.

What really makes me laugh, is that you cannot see your own bias, whilst you rail against others for not recognising the bias in what they comment on.
  • Options
    Having a bias is not manipulating truth MoK. Spin, blurring of distinctly divergent issues and withholding of information in order to hold onesself above accountability and in many cases above the law IS manipulation and that is what I spend my time fighting against, a pity you choose to accept what the mainstream media provides you without similar critique.

It seems you must be convinced that the expalanations you are given by by CNN et al. is all there is to any issue and that hidden agendas can't possibly exist. That's your choice and sadly the choice of the majority of sheeple but it is naive nevertheless.
  • Options
    Dude, not everyone who disagrees with you is a Govt stooge.

Sometimes people can recognise bullshit, from whichever avenue it comes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, in the fairness of not maniuplating information, I presume that you give links to other news sources from those who support your disorted version of a story?

In an attempt to give PNJ a view of where your views come from I assume that you have told PNJ about your WTC conspiracy theory, haven't you?

You know, the one that says it was a Israeli/US Govt plot?
  • Options
    I never said that the WTC attacks involved Israel. Yet I and many others do suspect some element of US govt collusion and if you wish to close your eyes to the long unanswered inconsistencies of the cover story, wherever they may actually lead in that respect, thats your choice.

No, not everyone who accepts only the mainstream media's sanitised and often spin drenched perspective of the "reality" of situations is a govt stooge. To say as much only sidesteps the point I actually made insofar as you appear to only accept corporate news as the whole truth when it patently isnt.

I have actually posted numerous links over the course of my time here, many of which lead to reports from credible and well respected organisations like the Federation of American Scientists, MediaWatch, and others. You are simply so hell bent on not looking past the surface of matters to admit that there are often much larger issues at work in a given situation than the public is informed of by the mainstream media.

As ive said many times in the past, so I repeat now, those who hide behind allegations of conspiracy theory merely wish to turn a blind eye to the hidden agendas which our govts pursue constantly. I do not content myself to accept such without serious scrutiny and criticism, more the pity those, like yourself, who apparently do.

And I recognise that as bullshit, as do many others.
  • Options
    ...I do not content myself to accept such without serious scrutiny and criticism, more the pity those, like yourself, who apparently do.

The salient word there being "serious". This does not mean paranoid delusions. When you get to the extremes - as you have regards WTC - then you should recognise that you need help.

As I have said before, I know my Govt does things which it then tries to hide. I question what they do in my name, and I don't believe much of what I am told. But if you think it is healthy to always be checking your back to see what "they" are doing to you, then let me point out that we have a ward full of people like you in the hospital where I'm working these days...
  • Options
    Well then, content yourself to work with the loonies and Ill content myself to work with the politicos. I suspect your admitted work with mentally unsound might indeed cloud your ability to appreciate the extent to which our govts can go to serve their own ends. But then weve had this argument and I am in no mood to get into again with you.

Suffice to say I consider myself somewhat better placed in international policy circles to see beyond the surface of events to see the legitimacy of my cynicism.

You are perfectly free to maintain your incredulity. It only makes any potential "I told you so" all the sweeter for me.
  • Options
    "Jordan now admits that CNN kept many of Saddam's secrets.

That's the scandal...not that they were in with Bush. These news organizations will do anything to appear that they have speacial access to news and to appease the peace movements embarrassment over not supporting the war. The worry about news organizations embedded with the troops ignored the fact that Sky News and all the rest of them in the Palestine Hotel...were just Saddam's enablers.
  • Options
    Well then, content yourself to work with the loonies and Ill content myself to work with the politicos.

"There is a thin line between..." ;)
    I suspect your admitted work with mentally unsound might indeed cloud your ability to appreciate the extent to which our govts can go to serve their own ends.

It also gives me an ability to spot the people with a slim grasp of real life and those who need strong medication.

To be honest, you seem to glide between the two effortlessly :p

Somtimes I'm not really sure which side of that fine line you are... ;)
  • Options
    Much how I view your political views then my friend. I guess that makes us even. :p
  • Options
    I never said that the WTC attacks involved Israel. Yet I and many others do suspect some element of US govt collusion

I you sure you're not French or Egyptian? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Are you sure you aren't? ;)