Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

mints

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Never tried that one - but what i have tried is ice - on a nice hot summers day - 1 or 2 ice blocks inside is amazing!!

I have also tried a little coke on your clit - that i fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:naughty:
    edited cause my spelling SUCKS!! lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1
    Never tries that one - but what i have tries is ice - on a nice hot summers day - 1 or 2 ice blocks inside is amazing!!

I have also tried a little coke on your clit - that i fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:naughty:

And to think..... Some people are convinced that women don't experiment when they're on their own ;):naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by EssEmm

And to think..... Some people are convinced that women don't experiment when they're on their own ;):naughty:

Hey i was not on my own , a mate suggested to me and my b/f when we were at a coke party , so when we got home - during the foreplay - he used a little of the coke that we had saved and it work perfectly - undescribable - and the ice at the same time - brilliant!!!:p
  • Options
    I will never be able to look at coke the same way anymore :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1

Hey i was not on my own , a mate suggested to me and my b/f when we were at a coke party , so when we got home - during the foreplay - he used a little of the coke that we had saved and it work perfectly - undescribable - and the ice at the same time - brilliant!!!:p

I assume your talking about powder here and not the fizzy drink ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster

I assume your talking about powder here and not the fizzy drink ;)

Yip you have hit the nail on the head:naughty:
  • Options
    i'm so innocent....thought you were talking about the drink:angel:....but what you *are* actually saying sounds quite good. hmmmmmm :chin:
  • Options
    I've eaten two or three altoids and then given a blow job to my husband. . . he never quit going on about it. . . .
  • Options
    Altoids? Sounds like a medical condition! I assume they're some sort of extra strong mint? Can we get them here? Or are they on sale over here under another name?

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Is anyone else scared ? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by eddr
    Is anyone else scared ? :confused:

Scared about What???:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Altoids? Sounds like a medical condition! I assume they're some sort of extra strong mint? Can we get them here? Or are they on sale over here under another name?

Mr_Wobble ;)

Mmmm. . . I'm holding a container right now. . don't wince, though Wobble - these are Cinnamon!

Anyway - the metal container says. . . Altoids and below says MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN. Also has a webpage. . . www.altoids.com.

Enjoy. . . ;)
  • Options
    Ann Summers do an edible mint gel ....................I can recommend it VERY highly :D;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bandit4911
    Ann Summers do an edible mint gel ....................I can recommend it VERY highly :D;)

And very nice it is too ;)