Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Burning Crosses

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kernal_panic
    LOL!!!! this from the guy who calls me a troll!

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=pervert

Not sure which part of that word you think applies to homosexuals but this:

To interpret incorrectly; misconstrue or distort: an analysis that perverts the meaning of the poem.

clearly applies to your use of the word...

In fact, I think you'll find that this definition is much more applicable in this thread.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sigh, shouldn't feed the troll but still.....

NO IT IS NOT PROTECTED UNDER YOUR CONSTITUTION

any speech without merit is considered to NOT havet he protection of free speech, got that? so swearing DOES NOT have the protection of free speech, [if you don't believe, tell a cop to fuck off and see what happens] and neither does hate speech - anything congress decides as having no merit does not have protection. you obviously actually need to READ your own laws.....

secondly, you are indeed a moron. i find anyone having sex with a woman to be of questionable taste and sanity [;)] but that doesn't make you a pervert. Any woman that wants to sleep with you is most likely a pervert who gets her kicks out of banging idiots however

note to mods: not meant seriously, just trying to get him to see sense....i know it is mostly futile but still....