Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

am i in love? and if so, WHO WITH??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, my story goes back about 1 month, so its been a bit of a rollercoaster....

One month ago, I found that I had feelings for a girl called Aysha, and I thought we would be together somehow. About a fortnight later somebody told her and she said that although she was flattered she didnt want a boyfriend at the moment. I respected that. I think she expected me to be like completely obsessed tho, cos she was always staring and kept sending envoys (4 friends) to tell me to stop staring at her and if i really fancied her. The last time i said i werent staring at her and i do still fancy her. But recently, ive been noticing this other girl, Laura, a lot more. She was originally really nice to me, and even gave me a back rub when she was passing (i was leant over table sorta). I thought this was bad, until someone told me it was good as im getting over 1st girl. I still stayed a bit open, not devoting my heart, and guess what? she started going out with a guy (arsehole) next day. Over half term i found out she had dumped him, but the girl (louise) who i have been confiding in all this time has been really supportive and has been really nice to me. I think i may be falling for her as well, though we are a lot more like friends, so maybe i am falling in love but sort of pletonic love (i feel i can tell her anything). So now i am left with an insecure girl who thinks im obsessed, one girl who just went through a breakup who i think i have feelings for, and one girl who has been a great friend and aide throughout this and has brought me and her closer (but how close) so i am wondering. What am i to do?

This must sound completely normal for some peeps, it is a bit of a rollercoaster, i know, but i think that Laura may have other people interested in her as well. Wonder what i can do....

Comments

• Options
    Well, I'm not to good on the old advice but who do you like the most? if there is one that stands out or you can't describe what you feel for them then I think that's the one but apart from that be friendly to the others
  • Options
    well in my opinion the first one, aysha, sounds like the kinda girl you want to avoid (trust me) because she'll only mess with you. the second one sounds more promising and maybe she doesn't know that you like her? but anyway, i think that if u actually want to have a long lasting relationship the third one is ur best bet
  • Options
    i would say Louise!
    good luck!

luv from
    *sxy bunny grl*xxx
  • Options
    me and laura are getting quite close now. Im pretty sure louise and me would be best as mates because ive worked out my feelings for her and i dont have romantic feelings for her, i was just thankful and grateful for her being so nice when i needed suport. Only probs now are:
    my sisters called laura as well
    i need to get this girl to like me (but if i can read the signals ok then i think she already does!)

anyway, comment if you will, comment if you wont, it is up to you..
  • Options
    Why does it matter what your sister is called?
    Anyway, just get really friendly with Laura, or whoever you finally choose, and then take it from there. Don't neglect the other girls though, or lose their friendship. i agree that it may be best to avoid Aysha, she sounds like a bit of a bitch who would love to boys worshipping her just to make her feel good, and so that she can hurt them. But i may be wrong
    Good Luck
  • Options
    aparently (according to most of her and some of my friends) aysha is a perfect match for me as we have very similar personalities but i dont think she could handle it at the moment - she seems shy and probably was very embarresed. Tommorow (friday) i am thinking of asking Laura to a college performance (Julie or something like that) because she said on wednesday if i was thinking of going. She seeemed quite interested but i got the hint she didnt want to go on her own. I dont know if shell want to go on such short notice (it is on that night) but ill try to be sly and not put my feelings too much on the line ie: "Do you want to see that Play tonight?"

Im pretty sure she returns my feelings but im not sure, and hey, if we go even if nothing happens we would still have had a good time. Everything seems to be going well for me.

(I dont want to be like an egotistical maniac but 5 girls in 3 days have said i look nice/cool/cute - nobody else has ever said this about me. Perhaps its my new haircut?)