Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

first time ....??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey,
this post is kind of like the first time where... but this is first time who. See, im a Virgin and i wanna kno what i should do. Should i wait till i find someone i really love to be my frist time, or should i just get drunk and have fun! lol:p
*So im wondering~was ur first-
love? not?
do u reget it? or no...

~*also wat do u ppl think i should do.. should i wait.. or just go party and do whatever!
*Nelly* :confused:

Comments

• Options
    absolutely love...... that way even if the relationship doesnt last you can look back on it with fond memories.... also, be careful, getting drunk you run the risk of not using protection and having an oops! a friend of mine is now pregnant with a one nighter's baby, and is planning on raising it on her own, she's only 20! thats the least of your worries too.... all the std's that are out there even if you are on birth control.... that doesnt prevent diseases.....
    sorry to lecture! thats not my intention, make your own decision but be prepared! its a lot easier to do it with the person you love and trust.
  • Options
    Wait till your in love.

Although i can only say that i lost mine while in love with the girl, i wouldn't know what it's like if your not in love with them. I'm sure it's better when you are in love. There's an emotional connection not just a physcial one. I've never had a one night stand blah etc. don't know what it's like.
  • Options
    You can only loose your virginity once, do it when it feels right to you ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    You can only loose your virginity once, do it when it feels right to you ;)

crazyredeyes... u got a really good point!! As a teenage girl, i have been in a lot of situations where when i was with a guy, they would try to have sex with me and i would say no.. but now when they do that, im still gonna say no, but im gonna think of what u said, becuase it means a lot!!!! thanx!!:D
  • Options
    I was 14 and thought loads of people in my class had already done it. I wanted to know what it was like and had a lot of hormones rushing around so after meeting a bloke out clubbing I just did it. Part of me wishes I had waited for someone half decent, but it's done now, and at least I knew the score, rather than having my heart broken. But I'm not very romantic.
  • Options
    or should i just get drunk and have fun!
    that's what I did - well not totally drunk - but pretty much :rolleyes:
    But I don't regret it, he was a sweet guy and it was quite fun - and how many German girls can say they've lost their virginity to a white Zimbabwean guy from London? lol

I never wanted to wait for "Mr. Right" or the real love - I don't believe in this. And I think the first time isn't really that special. Life's to short to waist time.
  • Options
    My first time wasn't love, but I don't regret it either. I had been 'ready' for some time and I knew I wouldn't regret it with him.

You may be ready for sex, but make sure it's not with someone you might end up regretting later. I had been in many situations like you said where they would want to have sex(and me too!), but I would be up front and tell them that I was a virgin and I wasn't going to have sex with them. Some guys understood and others I would never hear from again. The one I lost my virginity to never pressured me to go any further than I wanted to and didn't mind waiting till I was sure I was ready.
  • Options
    Loosing your virginity! Its the only thing thats on every 13-16 year olds mind now... I think that teenagers just jump in at the chance of having sex nowadays and it is a disgrace.. They are loosing it too young and either end up regreting it in later life OR getting pregnant and Thats what they DON'T want.. I would wait until I am at least 17-18 to loose my virginity again if I had the chance..
  • Options
    Wait until your in love. Im 16, i lost my virginity about 7 months ago when i was 15, and well, its wonderful when you know you love the person and vice versa. Whatever you do dont just go and get drunk. Unless your a slut, cause its ok for sluts, cause they are worthless :)

Drum :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by DrunkenDrum
    Whatever you do dont just go and get drunk. Unless your a slut, cause its ok for sluts, cause they are worthless :)

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Nobody is worthless! Except maybe people who cast slurs on other people perhaps :p

Lets try to move beyond the need for having to label someone else's enjoyment of sex, whether they be male or female!
  • Options
    just coz sum peeps like to go out and get drunk and shag doesent mean there sluts thats just there way of having a good time
  • Options
    No.. it means they're sluts. And yes, sluts ARE worthless. :)

Drum
  • Options
    i was more than in love with my first partner,and i didnt regret it at all....if i was ud id wait till it was right
  • Options
    Such an openminded and accepting person you are Drum! NOT! lol.:p
  • Options
    I'm open minded to a certain point. Past that point i wouldnt give a fuck if everyone went and purchased shotguns, and then proceded to shoot their kneecaps off. Sluts can burn in hell, along with me. :)

Drum
  • Options
    Q: Can only women be sluts? What are men called who behave like this? I guess when men do this it's called normal.
  • Options
    oh fuck off drum, and at what point do girls become sluts? When you say so? and men that sleep around are man-whores.
  • Options
    Normally..

Legends or.. Players. But thats normally. Personally i have no respect for male sluts either.

Oh yes, Man Sluts is the word :)

Drum
  • Options
    :mad:

Drum you consistently post rude, aggressive, ignorant posts. Are there some unresolved issues here?

Why are you in this forum if its just to insult people's livestyle choices?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Morgenstern

And I think the first time isn't really that special. Life's to short to waist time.

Life is too short to waste your time with bad experiences. Find the right moment and the right person. There is no rush.
  • Options
    Originally posted by madinthenut
    Loosing your virginity! Its the only thing thats on every 13-16 year olds mind now... I think that teenagers just jump in at the chance of having sex nowadays and it is a disgrace

Not sure what you mean by nowadays. As i recall thats all we had on our minds 20 years ago.

I was 15, he was 24, it certainly wasn't love , I was definately drunk, I considored myself a slut but have definately never regretted it :)
  • Options
    I'd wait till you was in love, I was drunk when I had sex for the first time and it was with somone I didn't know and wasnt at all fun, I really regret it.
  • Options
    I've noticed a high percentage of the answers say that they were drunk during their first time. Why?

Is because they were not so "convinced" of doing it? Affraid perhaps?

If they were not drunk, would they have done it anyway?

I think sex should be taken with responsibility and if you are drunk you don't think clearly enough to make such decisions.

And yes, it is a serious decision: if you choose the wrong person or forget to protect yourself you can regret that afterwards.