Home Drink & Drugs
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW TV pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Prices

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Haylo, neva posted a topic in this forum before...

ok, so i was talkin to sum girl i go to skool with and she wont buy a good 1/8th of weed for £20, how much do you guys pay? And how much for solid? I know ya can get it cheaper if ya have a "friendly" dealer, but what about normal prices and stuff..
Bopz :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    First of all I dont want to sound like an arse but please dont type like that, I find it quite annoying.

Anyway, £20 for an 1/8th of skunk isnt so bad, it depends on the quality though, as for solid I'd say its about half that if I only buy the 1/8th.
    I've been offered bars of solid for about 300, but then I'm not a great fan of that.
    I would pay £20 for an eigth of skunk, not weed. Solid eigth would be £10 max, but I think I'd rather go witout.
    I haven't brought by the 0.125 ( just to be different) for quite a while, since i was picked up by the police walking out of a dealers... that was 4.5 years ago i think.

Then the standard price for Joe walking in from the street was £15 ->0.125 hash
    £25 -> skunk
    and £10 - £20 for weed, depending on how good it was.

Its a bitch that i hear about people buying by the 0.125 for the same price i pay, when i'm buying an oz. :(
    I got a 4g nug for $50 a couple of months ago. That's pretty good in the US.
    Iv got a mate who reckons he can get an oz of solids 4 15 quid and an oz of skunk for 25. me thinks someones been on the stupid pills again.....
    i only smoke solid we get 1/4 for 15 quid or 12.50 (probebbly not an actual weighed quarter just chopped)