Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Prices

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Haylo, neva posted a topic in this forum before...

ok, so i was talkin to sum girl i go to skool with and she wont buy a good 1/8th of weed for £20, how much do you guys pay? And how much for solid? I know ya can get it cheaper if ya have a "friendly" dealer, but what about normal prices and stuff..
Bopz :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    First of all I dont want to sound like an arse but please dont type like that, I find it quite annoying.

Anyway, £20 for an 1/8th of skunk isnt so bad, it depends on the quality though, as for solid I'd say its about half that if I only buy the 1/8th.
    I've been offered bars of solid for about 300, but then I'm not a great fan of that.
    I would pay £20 for an eigth of skunk, not weed. Solid eigth would be £10 max, but I think I'd rather go witout.
    I haven't brought by the 0.125 ( just to be different) for quite a while, since i was picked up by the police walking out of a dealers... that was 4.5 years ago i think.

Then the standard price for Joe walking in from the street was £15 ->0.125 hash
    £25 -> skunk
    and £10 - £20 for weed, depending on how good it was.

Its a bitch that i hear about people buying by the 0.125 for the same price i pay, when i'm buying an oz. :(
    I got a 4g nug for $50 a couple of months ago. That's pretty good in the US.
    Iv got a mate who reckons he can get an oz of solids 4 15 quid and an oz of skunk for 25. me thinks someones been on the stupid pills again.....
    i only smoke solid we get 1/4 for 15 quid or 12.50 (probebbly not an actual weighed quarter just chopped)