Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Site down?

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,120 Boards Guru
Cloudware errors pop up everytime I try opening threads. Somehow it's letting me do this tho
🦆💜🦆💜🦆

Comments

• eylaheylah Posts: 3,167 Boards Guru
    should be fixed. it working for me.
    vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. truth and courage arent always comfortable. but they are never weakness.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,811 Legendary Poster
    I also had this same issue, I saw these threads had been made but I couldn’t open them to comment. @TheMix
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,151 Boards Guru
    Thanks for flagging to us, looks like there was another update to the platform yesterday when you were experiencing these tech issues. Looks like it's all fixed now, but do let us know if any tech issues come up again :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤