Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sigh 😞

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,091 Wise Owl
want everything to stop. for everyone stop lying to me and talking mean about me i fine obviously cos why wouldn't I be 🙄 I so done with everything. Someone talked bad about me to someone else and now I no trust either of them. And then I told one last night that couldn't do this no more and all of sudden they cared but they don't care cos no one care, they stop me but I still at some point but that is not the point no more, I just so done. I no unstand no more, like why I try when no go right at all? Try try try I go crisis but I no try and I cry an no crisis. but have try, if no try then me just bad person.

I safe 😀
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    Sounds like you're really struggling atm. It says more about the other people if they are talking bad about you because that is a very unfair thing to do so it is understandable that you feel like this! Nobody deserves to be treated like that! sending you hugs <3
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    It sounds like you are going through a lot right now especially with trusting others. I'm sorry to hear that someone spoke bad about you to someone else, and I can't imagine someone doing that at all. It must be awful to go through right now and I can imagine how that is affecting your trust with other people. You deserve to be treated better by others because you are actually a nice person and they just don't understand how nice you are. Im always here if you need someone <3. Hugs <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Hi @River I'm so sorry to hear you struggling so much at the moment <3 I hope venting with us helps somewhat. Remember that all of us are here for you and we really do care about you. <3